The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1954 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:22 pm 
Mobile Mayhem

Service Number: A10/TQ1.O.32157E1
underlyingboss3 wrote:
Hello there!

New member here, please bear with me! I am eager to join the Corps. On a side note, I am not entirely new in costume groups as I am with the 501st Legion; however, when it comes to joining the Corps I am clueless. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated! I hail from Saskatchewan, Canada. It is a very small province that probably does not have any USCM member (I may be wrong). If that is the case, then I aim to be the first USCM member in my province.

Oh hell YEAH! There's 3 of us from SK now (rectangle power!) Welcome underlyingboss3! Feel free to message me about anything. (And the rest of you guys/girls reading too!) I will do my best to point you in the right direction

I'm from northwest-central SK, up by Meadow Lake which is about 3 hours north of Saskatoon. I do a lot of travel down to Saskatoon in the summer. Our other SK member is Jinx (memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2289), she's down in Moose Jaw. We're pretty spread out!

Welcome to everyone else as well!

Read the AL Charter Rules & Regulations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i3gd9QUyIqI_6rfk8kpxspbKU-JT4MBAjLPxfCkvGJ8

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:08 pm 

Service Number: A04/TQ1.0.12147G1
hi everyone

im radar, but my real name is Brett and im from Brisbane australia im a star wars cosplayer who is coming across to the uscm world to join the aucm and im looking to put together a drop ship pilot costume still in the research phase but so far i need a helmet black boots a flight suit/ flak jacket and patches? correct me if im wrong currently awaiting my service number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:28 am 

SvenK1971 wrote:
Mein Name ist Sven Korte, ich komme aus Marl,NRW, Germany.
Ich bin Alien und Predator Fan.
Ich bin 46 Jahre alt und ich habe eine Tochter.

Hi Sven,
kennst Du die German Colonial Marines ?

https://www.facebook.com/colonialmarines/

Ansonsten ist das Aliens Legacy Forum hier fats ausschließlich englischsprachig.
Grüße

Marco

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:30 pm 

Service Number: A07/TQ1.0.72132E1
yes, I know them.

A07/TQ1.0.72132E1
Pt Korte, S.Scout
North Rhine-Westphalia
DEU

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:09 pm 

Service Number: A02/TQ0.0.82162G1
hi, my name is Ryan James "jackal" Stenning
I've been a long time fan of the Alien franchise, especially Aliens
I only recently developed an interest in cosplay and I really look forward to joining everyone on combat drops
I'm 16 (17 on the 8th of Feb) and live in Norfolk, England, Europe
I was born in Essex, England, Europe on 8th Feb 2001
... and I have no idea what else to say XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:46 pm 

Service Number: A11/TQ2.0.92142G1
Welcome aboard. Nice to see that some of the younger generation are aliens fans! What costume will you go for?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:52 pm 
reload

Service Number: A03/TQ3.0.12136E1
ClockworkJackal wrote:
hi, my name is Ryan James "jackal" Stenning
I've been a long time fan of the Alien franchise, especially Aliens
I only recently developed an interest in cosplay and I really look forward to joining everyone on combat drops
I'm 16 (17 on the 8th of Feb) and live in Norfolk, England, Europe
I was born in Essex, England, Europe on 8th Feb 2001
... and I have no idea what else to say XD

Welcome Ryan.

You can find the planned UK drops here: http://forum.alienslegacy.com/viewforum.php?f=31

GERCM - Executive Officer (XO)
UKCM Foreign Legion: The Deviant Dragoons

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:56 pm 

Hello from SoCal! Been studying all the cool films in the Ridleyverse and of course the props and costumes therein. Have a Nostromo jacket made now; working on a [concept] USCM pilot jacket. Also have a [concept] Narcissus maintenance crew jacket planned too. I'm Banzai88 on all the forums i follow. I hope to gather some good intel here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:00 am 
Prop Churner Outer

Service Number: A03/TQ1.0.12143G1
Hey man! I think I bought some Prometheus suit stickers from you years ago on the RPF! Welcome to AL, I'm excited to see what you build next!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:35 am 

to answer your question Stimpy, I'm gonna go for some colonial marine gear

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:58 am 

577_ops wrote:
Welcome Ryan.

You can find the planned UK drops here: http://forum.alienslegacy.com/viewforum.php?f=31

thanks, but at the moment I can't afford any gear so I'm trying to save for a military uniform I can add patches to. and luckily I have a friend who is willing to make me a pulse rifle for £40, which is far cheaper than normal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:15 pm 

Service Number: A11/TQ1.0.02157E1
Hello fellow Marines!, I'm Liza from Germany and new to the GERCM and to cosplay alltogether. Right now I'm a Smartgunner but I want to do Rifleman some day too!
I thought I'd say hello to my new family here, haha. So if you want to know anything, ask me. I don't bite, I only shoot.

Liza

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:46 pm 

Heartbreaker wrote:
Hello fellow Marines!, I'm Liza from Germany and new to the GERCM and to cosplay alltogether. Right now I'm a Smartgunner but I want to do Rifleman some day too!
I thought I'd say hello to my new family here, haha. So if you want to know anything, ask me. I don't bite, I only shoot.

Liza

Just joined as well--so welcome!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:39 pm 

Service Number: A11/TQ1.0.02157E1
@ Banzai88
To you a warm welcome too! Your group is a bit bigger than mine, haha!

Liza

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:35 am 

Heartbreaker wrote:
@ Banzai88
To you a warm welcome too! Your group is a bit bigger than mine, haha!

Liza

So ? Size does not matter.

After all, obviously the GERCM are the best of the best, the tip of the spear, the ultimate ultimate badasses out there !

(welcome to the AL, Liza ;-) )

Post subject: Re: Introduce yourself
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:24 pm 
reload

Service Number: A03/TQ3.0.12136E1
Welcome Banzai88!
Just let us know if you need help.

GERCM - Executive Officer (XO)
UKCM Foreign Legion: The Deviant Dragoons

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:35 pm 

Service Number: A10/TQ1.0.82125E1
Good morning fellow marines,

My name is Mike, I live on the Yorkshire Coast. I am hoping to form a local squad - 7th Regt. 1st Batt, (Expiditionary Force) USS Scarboria.

I am a newby to the costuming scene and I am currently uniformed in British MTP gear, awaiting delivery of my armour and CM helmet although I currently have a standard one.

There is a local Con at Scarborough (now in its 5th year) which has a couple of resident Xenomorphs an predator, and is home of the North Yorkshire Prop Department but as far as I am aware
does not have a Colonial Marine presence (as yet).

So if there are any fellow Marines living in North Yorkshire and would like to meet up, please get in touch.

I would like to say congratulations to all member for the wealth of information this forum has, I just may join the ready line for life (even the Missus is interested).

Many thanks,

'Machine' (Awaiting service number)

Last edited by UK_Jackson on Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:06 pm 

Service Number: A11/TQ2.0.92142G1
Welcome to the forum!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:07 pm 

Hi there. I'm somewhat new to the site. I say somewhat because I had an old account, but couldn't remember the email used or the password or screen name, so I whipped up this new account. I currently have a squad of 6 (including myself) marines. We've secured our armor (still trimming and putting it all together), pulse rifles and smartguns (2 smartgunners are putting their smartguns together). We have a killer awesome tech guru who's looking to be our Wey Yu rep and a lot of enthusiasm. Just wanted to say hello and say that we are wondering if it's possible to put together an official squad of sorts or if we're not quite there yet, how would we get there?

IMG_2018-03-19_14-17-14.JPG
IMG_2018-03-19_14-17-14.JPG [ 735.9 KiB | Viewed 27175 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:15 pm 

Service Number: A05/TQ2.0.32141E1
Jon92356 wrote:
Hi there. I'm somewhat new to the site. I say somewhat because I had an old account, but couldn't remember the email used or the password or screen name, so I whipped up this new account. I currently have a squad of 6 (including myself) marines. We've secured our armor (still trimming and putting it all together), pulse rifles and smartguns (2 smartgunners are putting their smartguns together). We have a killer awesome tech guru who's looking to be our Wey Yu rep and a lot of enthusiasm. Just wanted to say hello and say that we are wondering if it's possible to put together an official squad of sorts or if we're not quite there yet, how would we get there?

Welcome back. What AO do you operate in?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:04 pm 

We operate out of Southern California. From the Anaheim area to the Inland Empire.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:08 pm 

knoxvilles_joker wrote:
Jon92356 wrote:

Welcome back. What AO do you operate in?

We range from Orange County to the Inland Empire in Southern California.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:18 pm 
Expendable

Service Number: A05/TQ0.0.52155E1
Jon92356 wrote:

welcome back! Private message Hollis DZC or William Ridder as they are in charge of the California battalion.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:03 pm 

Hello fellow marines,
Epsilon (Simon) here, from the Netherlands near Amsterdam.
After watching the movies, playing the games and customizing action figures I´m now preparing my own costume.
Iḿ buiding a smartgun out of wood, and this board has already been so very useful for reference pictures. Really looking forward to contributing to this. community. Are there any other Dutch marines?,
-Epsiolon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:04 pm 

hunterkiller86 wrote:
Jon92356 wrote:

welcome back! Private message Hollis DZC or William Ridder as they are in charge of the California battalion.

I was able to pm Hollis, but I couldn't find William Ridder when searching under usernames.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1954 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next