The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: The first of many new build questions...the counter
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:39 am 

So I know I'm late to the game here. So late that the pics in most every build thread are gone which is going to make this very difficult. Looks like I should have started this 5-8 years ago. :(

Anyway, where there's a will, there's a way and I'm passionate and determined. My Matrix PR will be here the first of the week and I plan to tear it down, repaint and start getting some ideas of what I can do to this. The first - and I thought potentially easiest - mod was going to be the counter so it counts down from 99 to 95 when the mag is inserted. Sadly it looks like the Majenko pulse rifle fx module v2 is long gone. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there's a way to connect the new micro version (only one I can find) to the electronics of the Matrix so the counter works off of the light gate. It also looks as if the sound and light outputs are gone. Do any of you know if that's the case? And if so, is the full board truly extinct?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:28 am 

Well I just purchased one... It's a different more basic kit that you are talking about. So no it doesnt do sound etc. I have been hounding Majenko for months and he has kindly fielded my annoying questions lol He isnt producing them anytime soon as far as he's conveyed. But they are still on the agenda.....just a waiting game lol

Regards
T
A
Z

Last edited by TazVader on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:20 pm 

It is what it is, I guess. I'll just have to be patient and pay close attention. Thanks for the reply!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:32 pm 

Service Number: A12/TQ0.0.52149E1
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Worlds-Smalle ... SwPK1ZQwdP