The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: Looking for a latex facehugger
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:44 pm 
Does anyone know where I can score one of these for a friend who's looking - thanks!

Post subject: Re: Looking for a latex facehugger
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:10 am 
hey willie

drop me an e-mail and I'll hook you up with a guy who does them.

Cpl. Neokramer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 2:08 am 
Done.

Thanks Neo!

-Willie

[img]http://www.alienscollection.com/smallnewtitle.gif[/img]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 4:07 am 
Anytime :D

Cpl. Neokramer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 4:26 am 
Hi Neokramer

Just an FYI.... I've still not received my Hugger I ordered over 2 months ago from your source, whom I wont mention here.

Let's just say that until I obtain my order, I won't make any recommendations in this direction.

TiGeR

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 4:51 am 
Oh really tiger, sorry to hear that

I had returned my hugger after shooting th fan film, due to the fact that I really beat the poor prop up. It took me some 2 months to get it. However they were having some computer problems with accounts and what not, etc. I got a completely new facehugger prop, free shipping from him and he added some nice little mods to it as well :D

So Iunno where that leaves me in saying whether or not to go with them, but they were very friendly and do great work!!!

I hope that you get your hugger soon tiger, worth every penny!!!

Cpl. Neokramer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 5:10 am 
I hope your right Neo.

I sent off another email and did my best to again make an inquiry concerning my order.

Your right about one thing, the seller does seem to be very polite, its just that 2 times now I was lead to believe that the item was very close to being shipped, and then 2-3 weeks later nothing..

I've not lost faith just yet. Only when the email replies stop is it time to worry.

TiGeR

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 3:42 pm 
Well the e-mail replies will not stop. hopefully :D

Yeah that can be very annoying at times, but it's one thing if they were late and rude about it, but he's a nice guy and great company, they just seem to bite off more projects than they can chew :roll:

We need to play some avp2 action soon!! Your going down as the dog alien you are :D

Cpl. Neokramer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 5:38 pm 
I received a very polite email from the seller today. It does seem that someone has made his life very miserable by being computer hacked. Apparently they created havoc with his business and all. He was informed however that the perp was identified and legal action was taking place.

I was advised that the hugger is scheduled for launch on Monday.

Neokramer:
Quote:
Quote:We need to play some avp2 action soon!! Your going down as the dog alien you are

AvP2 Battle huh? L0L

Will, I guess Neo. I’ve long since finished eating the meat chunks off of my claws since our last online blood bath.

Does anyone else on this board like playing AvP2 online? If so, it would be cool to get a regularly scheduled rumble in place.

TiGeR

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 5:47 pm 
Yes Tiger I completely agree!!

An online battle once in awhile would be great if we could get some forum members together for a little online "blodd bath" :D

I'm happy to hear that your hugger will be ready by monday.
Yes it was a real shame about the hack they had & I wasn't informed that they caught him and legal action will be placed against him. Glad to hear that Tiger :D

Hey Tiger, do you have anything to contribute as a donation to the fan table??

Stay Frosty & see you on the electronic battlefield

Cpl. Neokramer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 7:28 pm 
I just got mine and I live in the UK. The first one was lost in the post so I got him to send one again by USPS Express and it arrived. I think they are good guys and you need to be patient and it will come. Keep on to him though!

The hugger itself is very good and worth the wait....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:40 pm 
Thanks Stephen for that comment!!

I know that will help keep Tiger's patience and hope :D

Cpl. Neokramer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:28 am 
Hey Fellas
can I get in on the whole face hugger thing I've been looking for one a while now.

You can email me at janusareous@yahoo.com

Thanx in advance.

There's worse things out tonight than Vampires.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]