The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: Prop Parts: The Motion Tracker (Kango 426) II
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:03 am 
OK I know it is against board policy to mention active auctions, but as there are NO bids yet and this will be important to some of the newer members. Ebay under Kango 426, there are two drills up for auction, yes two. Only trouble I have is that the seller will only sell to the person who can pick the drills up from San Diego.
Tony or moderators if this goes against policy feel free to zap it, but these things are gold and it is best they go to the right place.
See ya
Iain
Dechande:lol: :lol:
Edited by: [url=http://pub217.ezboard.com/bthealienslegacy.showUserPublicProfile?gid=williegoldman>Willie Goldman[/url] at: 4/14/04 2:39 am

Post subject: Re: Kango 426
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:54 pm 
hmmm in only 50 miles from san diego.... woot !!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:02 pm 
Drat - I'd love one but am way too far from San Diego. :(

David

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:48 pm 
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: guess living in San Diego finally pays off!!!!!!!:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: bid has been placed!!!!!!!!:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jeff
UtinniEdited by: [url=http://pub217.ezboard.com/bthealienslegacy.showUserPublicProfile?gid=utinni619>Utinni619[/url] at: 1/31/04 12:21 am

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:42 pm 
Just noticed the nickname - I can live with it. :)

David

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:22 am 
Dechande, I am quite OK with this, especially as the seller only will allow personal pickup.

Cheers

Tony
When you are out of Pulse Rifles, you are out of Weapons!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:38 am 
I got an email from the seller stating that it's for 1 drill only...

Jeff
UtinniEdited by: [url=http://pub217.ezboard.com/bthealienslegacy.showUserPublicProfile?gid=utinni619>Utinni619[/url] at: 1/31/04 12:21 am

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:01 am 
That's not a male raccoon, but an ol'granny one who went bra less all her life!:lol:
"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers...For he today that sheds his blood with me
shall be my brother."Edited by: [url=http://pub217.ezboard.com/bthealienslegacy.showUserPublicProfile?gid=menatarms>MENATARMS[/url] at: 12/30/03 4:02 am

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:41 am 
Knew it was too good of a price. Sorry to hear that, dude ...:(
"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers...For he today that sheds his blood with me
shall be my brother."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 12:33 pm 
hey where did you get that pic with the girl and the fox.. or rabbit with the big out of poportion lower anatomy ?????

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 2:57 pm 
well where did he get it... i want to see the whole movie.. or short.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 10:56 am 
I can tell by the way the little red riding hood kid is saying the word "Wow!" as "Vwoelve!" through my expert lip-reading skills that this was an out stake from some kind of commercial from Japan...;)
shall be my brother."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 4:01 pm 
yep, your right... and i found it too... he he... its not much longer than what he has in his pic thingy... but for a moment there i thought i lost my skill at finding anything i wanted to look for on the net...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]