The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: smartgun headset
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:16 pm 
Hey folks,

I know this has been asked already in the past, but I figured I'd put a "bump" out there for my question about where I might be able to get a smartgunner headset from.

I know about Jesse's kit, which he's hoping to make available soon, but just like I'm doing with the vest and arm I'd like to have a backup for the headset in case he isn't able to finish his kits in time for DC. Ideally I'd like to get the kits for the vest, arm, and everything from him, but we all know how busy the guy is and I'd rather not find myself a week away from DragonCon with no gear to wear, lol.

SO- if anyone knows of any other source for the smartgunner headset, aside from scratch making (half of it is fabricated parts and I don't have the resources to fabricate them properly) please let me know :)
<span style="font-family:courier;]PFC Sean "Romeo" Maio
A01/TQ2.0.72156E1
Orlando, FL, USAEdited by: [url=http://p220.ezboard.com/bthealienslegacy.showUserPublicProfile?gid=outcry27>outcry27[/url] at: 4/10/07 1:17 pm

Post subject: Re: smartgun headset
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:42 am 
I also would like to know what parts were used. Is there any pictures to make out the eye peice? What kind of phone it was? Any help would be great.
Thanks, Painkiller