The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: TUTORIAL: Tying Hudson's Eagle Bolo Knot
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:29 am 

Thanks for posting and sorry nobody responded to your inquiry before now! I've been out of town on business most of the last month and noticed your post just a minute ago.

Yes, eBay was where I found mine. :mrgreen:

And some seller has appropriated one of my photos? :roll: I'll have to take a look.

Anyway, glad you found an eagle you like, and especially happy to know that the tutorial was useful. :delta:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:49 am 
Get Some!

Service Number: A03/TQ1.0.02156E1
temponaut wrote:
And some seller has appropriated one of my photos? :roll: I'll have to take a look.

Oh no... just remarking on what I got is not quite what I saw but it was the same type of one you had... After a bit of fiddling its hanging in my car now until I get bored and move it :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:00 am 

Ah, thanks for clarifying.

I took this --

gi-rene wrote:
Poked around on ebay and found one... sadly the picture was EXACTLY the one used in the tutorial

-- to mean that it was exactly the same picture rather than the same style of bolo. I looked for one of my photos on eBay but (happily) came up empty. Anyway, thanks for the clarification.

I've seen several sets of armor that use the eagle with the upswept wings. It actually looks more dynamic and is a great alternative for those who want an eagle bolo but aren't specifically trying to match Hudson's armor. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:07 pm 
Moderator & screen used

Service Number: A08/TQ1.0.02136E1
I've moved this thread to the Archives section so that we don't lose it.

Harry

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2