The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Prop Parts: The Motion Tracker (Kango 426)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 2:07 am 
Hi
Iam looking for a Kango 426 drill, and iam shure there are a lot of others doing the same. has any one seen one? or is there some who makes replicas of the case you need for a motion tracker? Any help would be great.

Thanks 8)
Edited by: [url=http://pub217.ezboard.com/bthealienslegacy.showUserPublicProfile?gid=williegoldman>Willie Goldman[/url] at: 4/14/04 2:36 am

Post subject: Re: Kango
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 4:31 am 
Hello WeazelLord

Take a look at the below link. They offer a reasonably priced resin kit. I can't offer any personal recommendations towards the company, since I've never done business with them.

www.resin-movie-reproduct...ent/Aliens Film Props.html

TiGeR

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 4:46 am 
Thank you frrom the pics the body looks pretty good. By any chance know of any place that dose the Hand welders?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 5:29 am 
Weazel......

Just sent you an email with a link. I think its a fourm member who makes these..

TiGeR

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]