The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Smartgun Headset
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:45 am 
Hey guys,

Halloween is fast approaching and I'm going to try and improve on my smartgun mock-up (looks great to the uninitiated, but it would give all of you a laugh due to it's "mockupedness". But hey, who else besides Jesse can say they have the real Steadicam harness or arm?). Could you guys post and/or mail any pics of the Smartgunner's headset you might have? I'm also interested if anyone can build/ship/etc a mock-up of the MG42 Ammo drum 'cause in Canada owning light machine gun parts brings people in uniform knocking on your door.

Thanks in advance,

And yes, we're still working very hard on "Aliens: Bughunt"

Stryderblue

Stryderblue@shaw.ca
Edited by: [url=http://pub217.ezboard.com/bthealienslegacy.showUserPublicProfile?gid=williegoldman>Willie Goldman[/url] at: 4/12/04 10:15 pm

Post subject: Re: Smartgun Headset
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:29 pm 
Here ya go m8y....

f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/pfcperrin/vwp?.dir=/Aliens&.dnm=Me+with+drakes+headset.jpg&.view=t

Should work
This user has been classified as Crowe...the silent Marine.

Aliens in my loo again!!!!

Post subject: Re: Smartgun Headset
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 9:36 am 
Thanks Pez!

I'll happily take more if anyone has any...

: )

Stryderblue

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]