The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: Aliens/Alien³ patches
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:10 am 
Does anyone have a source for these - I'm getting a ton of requests and I can't seem to be able to direct folks where to go.

Thanks!

-Willie

Post subject: Re: Aliens/Alien 3 patches
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 2:48 pm 
hey willie, don't fear the cpl's here!!!

www.intergalactictradingcompany.com

If that doesn't work, just put under the search option Intergalactic Trading Company & you will fine some very nice Aliens & Alien patches.

Now Alien3 with the Weyland Yutani patches I'm not so sure where to locate those.

Cpl. Neokramer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:33 pm 
I have all the patches from Intergalactic - fast delivery and well made (in China) - they look far better than the 'real' patches as they were originally screen-printed. Harry has a good comparison on his site. :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:46 pm 
Thanks Mel. I should point out that the replica patches on my website are all made in the UK and aren't the ones that are available through Intergalactic Trading.

-Harry

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 6:09 pm 
BTW, the correct url is:
www.intergalactictrading.com/ ;)

Jesse
"Happiness is a warm smartgun."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 6:32 pm 
Forgot to mention this old thread ;)

pub217.ezboard.com/fthealienslegacyfrm2.showMessage?topicID=176.topic

Contact me off-list if you want more info. The seller also has the other commercially available Alien/Aliens patches like Intergalactic & Starbase Atlanta, but they are of a better quality than what I've seen from those two. I've ordered from both in the past, and both sellers sent me patches that hadn't been completely stiched out!

Jesse
"Happiness is a warm smartgun."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 7:42 pm 
Cool - thanks everyone!

-Willie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 12:45 am 
I will have some (made for the movie) Alien patches for sale very soon...from the collection of the Costume designer on Alien.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 9:53 pm 
Hmm - just noticed the American Tricentennial Patch (triangle) and the UK7 Patch (triangle).

Were these from ALIENS or one of the other films? What differentiated who wore which - I may need to come up with a Canadian Patch (triangle).

That is, if Canada still exists in the Aliens Milieu - I'm not up on the books or comics. :(

David

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 10:48 pm 
David:

Those were from Alien.

Happy New Year everyone!

-Willie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 12:19 am 
David,

Like Willie said they are from ALIEN. I believe Kane and Ash wore the UK triangle and the rest of the crew wore the Tri-Centennial patch.

As far as us Canucks are concerned (according to the technical manual) by the time of "Aliens"- North America, Central and South America have joined together to form the United Americas.

Guess if you wanted to reproduce a Canadian patch for the ALIEN timeframe, you could go with the red mapleleaf in the center with three red stripes rotating outwards.;)

-Kevin

"Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]