The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: This Forum-all read
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:27 pm 
I have temporarily created this forum for the discussion of the USCM charter and all business pertaining to it. Use it for any new threads and to discuss your new site business.

I thought it would help to keep it centralised in one place for those who have an interest.

Cheers

Tony Densley
Board Administrator
When you are out of Pulse Rifles, you are out of Weapons!

Post subject: Unknown
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:32 am 
(This post is missing and can not be restored)

Post subject: Re: Unknown
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:31 pm 
This is a great idea but what is with the unknowns?:(

Post subject: Re: Unknown
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:08 pm 
In the summer of 2005 EZboard suffered an attack by an internet hacker(s)- This is sometimes referred to as "The Great Board Hack".

Many threads were permanently lost. Some were restored- the "unknowns" were replies that could not be recovered.
Kevin

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TgDnAloXyJBkYBZV7s*Kj9!1Bc8b0FJ!WEmX8BpHJk8yRyABH697OsLy1Bm1knQrHcDDdHqDnRAmyoDB6vy6w!ASmCM57J8W6cyCxY8Y84TWwwCw7UVNAA/Burton%20004.JPG[/img]

"I know I'm human. And if you were all these things, then you'd just attack me right now, so some of you are still human. This thing doesn't want to show itself, it wants to hide inside an imitation. If it takes us over, then it has no more enemies, nobody left to kill it. And then it's won."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]