The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: Office of the USCM Service Number Registrar
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:08 pm 
<span style="color:black;font-size:small;]Attention on deck.

<span style="color:black;font-size:x-small;]I have accepted the assignment of chief clerk of the USCM Charter's Service Number Registrar. This service will be used to enhance the realism of the Charter and maintain a uniform set of identification numbers.

Any marine who has an existing service number or would like one to be assigned to him/her, you may PM me or preferably contact me at [url=mailto:cplbeaudoin@hotmail.com]cplbeaudoin@hotmail.com[/url], be sure to include your Aliens Legacy board name.

<span style="color:blue;font-size:medium;]If you have a service number: <span style="color:lime;font-size:small;]it will be validated and registered for the charter. If it causes a conflict with another marine, you will be both contacted.

<span style="color:red;font-size:medium;]If you do not have a service number: <span style="color:lime;font-size:small;]please send me your date of birth. It will be necessary to generate your service number.

<span style="color:yellow;font-size:small;]Furthermore, for purposes of registration, I also require that you provide me with your rank, full name, callsign and state/province of residence. This information will stay confidential and will not be made public if you so wish. Please do not post this information in this thread.

<span style="color:black;font-size:x-small;]I will post your service number on this thread and it will be added to your notes on the USCM Charter. You can also see the list of registered members' service numbers<span style="color:black;font-size:medium;] here<span style="color:black;font-size:x-small;].

As you were.
<span style="color:lime;]Cpl. Dom "SharP" Beaudoin - USCM Charter Service Number Registrar
<span style="color:yellow;]Need a USCM service number assigned to you? E-mail me at [url=mailto:cplbeaudoin@hotmail.com]cplbeaudoin@hotmail.com[/url]
[img]http://www.pbase.com/image/33999992.jpg[/img]
Edited by: [url=http://p220.ezboard.com/bthealienslegacy.showUserPublicProfile?gid=cplbeaudoin>cplbeaudoin[/url]  Image at: 10/13/04 7:05 am

Post subject: Unknown
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:44 am 
(This post is missing and can not be restored)