The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: D-CON 2006 SPEC OPS Mission Photos
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:48 pm 
WARNING!!!

I would classify this post as PG-13 in nature. If you are under 13, I order you not to continue.

WARNING WARNING WARNING!!! Blah blah blah... nuff said...

Alright, let me start by saying this all began when I talked the Sarge into trying to apply one of the Tatoos that JoeRanger had made for us to "hand out" at DCON.

The Cobras had something similair last year that required the skin to be wet before applying...

Getting the idea??? "Come on Sarg. Lick the girl and apply the tattoo..." Turns out there was a little more involved like.... I should have read the instructions completely.

1. remove the plastic sheet protecting the tattoo (read this after the first time licking and applying didn't work)
2. skin must remain dry (read this the second time Sarg licked the girl)
3. skin must be clean of oils and such... (I can't remember if he got it on her. But he sure as hell gave it a third try!) :P

After that, I took it as a special project to get the word out on Aliens, by tagging every girl I could and releasing them back into the DCON wild. I only hope I have enough spit to do it.... :lol:

Here are some photos from my mission. Ya won't see this on the Discovery Channel...

D-CON 2006 SPEC OPS Photos

Big thanks to Joe Ranger for getting the tats done and his friend who made the tats! You made this mission possible. No females were harmed during tagging. If you recognize one of the girls to be your girlfriend or fiancee or wife, please note this was done in good nature so please don't hurt me come next year.... :roll:

For the guys who got me tagging the Hard Rock waitresses, please send me photos.

Also if anyone else has pics, I order you to hi-jack this post. ;)
Dave

Pvt.
D.Wong
A12/TQ1.0.12144E2

Outstanding. Now all we need is a deck of cards.Edited by: [url=http://p220.ezboard.com/bthealienslegacy.showUserPublicProfile?gid=dsw777>dsw777[/url]  Image at: 9/5/06 4:23 pm

Post subject: Re: D-CON 2006 SPEC OPS Mission Photos
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:33 pm 
Jan, I am not sure if this is what you meant by strategic placement, so we had to try to cover all bases...
Uhhh, Dave and Kevin, you guys still have some glitter on your toungues.

[img]http://home.comcast.net/~josephranger/Tattoo_1.jpg[/img]
What are you doing with a gun in space?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:01 am 
I am so pleased that I was present for many of these.

ALL HAIL THE CLEAVAGE! HUZZAH!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:20 am 
Quote:
Quote:Dave and Kevin, you guys still have some glitter on your toungues.

Yeah- uhh... I only did this once. ;)

And after many unsuccessful attempts (involving several licks)- I was introduced to the woman's husband who was standing right behind me the whole time. :lol: :P

Kevin

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TgDnAloXyJBkYBZV7s*Kj9!1Bc8b0FJ!WEmX8BpHJk8yRyABH697OsLy1Bm1knQrHcDDdHqDnRAmyoDB6vy6w!ASmCM57J8W6cyCxY8Y84TWwwCw7UVNAA/Burton%20004.JPG[/img]

"I know I'm human. And if you were all these things, then you'd just attack me right now, so some of you are still human. This thing doesn't want to show itself, it wants to hide inside an imitation. If it takes us over, then it has no more enemies, nobody left to kill it. And then it's won."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:26 am 
I just want to apologise for our friend Jason getting hold of one of these things.

As we all know Joe, Dave and Kev are professionals and you guys neglected to say 'Do not try this yourselves without supervision' *slap on wrist* :P

Well Jason got hold of one and proceeded to apply it to the waitress at the Hard Rock Saturday night. Joe has given us a good indication of where.
Now Dave and Kev I believe did it the previous night in the Hard Rock - no problems.
But Jason wanting to be with the in crowd proceeded to apply this in the seperate room full of familes with young children.
Needless to say the children starting crying and one father took his child out of the room both times in disgust.
The tattoo never stuck and we all just went about our meals and left shortly there after.

YIKES!!!!!
[img]http://www.colonialmarines.net/Banner.jpg[/img]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:59 am 
Kev! I forgot that there was the husband!!! LOL!!! :lol:

Fal! It was a pleasure to keep ya entertained after coming all the way out here from the UK. ;) We must thank Tentacle Chris for the use of his beautiful gf, wife (unsure) as my "Queen of cleavage". :P

I know when and when not to tat... at least with my tongue. When I did the girls at the Hard rock it was on the thigh and I applied them with a wet nap. Come on... it's still a family establishment.... :roll:

Although I was a little drunk when Anubian and myself double teamed that one girl. Which led to a conversion Anubian over heard in the elevator the following day. It went something like. "Those three should have gotten a room... They were licking her chest.... blah blah and we had our child with us." Well, they shouldn't have been at the bar's smoking balcony at 2am in the morning and exposing their little child to second hand smoke. I mean who's doing more harm to that child...
Anyways Anubian asked the women when and where this happened and after she told him he said "That was us... (with his silly azz grin) :twisted: " and the women just shut up.
Dave

Pvt.
D.Wong
A12/TQ1.0.12144E2

Outstanding. Now all we need is a deck of cards.Edited by: [url=http://p220.ezboard.com/bthealienslegacy.showUserPublicProfile?gid=dsw777>dsw777[/url]  Image at: 9/5/06 8:48 pm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:47 am 
So my girlfriend saw the pictures I took and she was pretty upset. She didn't expect me to have so much fun without her.

She said, "Why don't I have a tattoo?" and "Those girls are pretty hot...".

Oh BTW Tentacle Chris, she thinks you're cute and she's not normally into white bread... (usually corn bread) LOL!

So for your viewing pleasure, I present to you my girlfriend Jen.

[img]http://library.berkeley.edu/~dwong/photos/cosplay/USCM/uscmjen2.JPG[/img]

[img]http://library.berkeley.edu/~dwong/photos/cosplay/USCM/uscmjen1.JPG[/img]
Dave

Pvt.
D.Wong
A12/TQ1.0.12144E2

Outstanding. Now all we need is a deck of cards.Edited by: [url=http://p220.ezboard.com/bthealienslegacy.showUserPublicProfile?gid=dsw777>dsw777[/url]  Image at: 9/5/06 8:49 pm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:59 am 
niiiice
now next year i don't expect you to get as many tattoos as you got this year....hand them to me LOL

about the elevator incident. the guy working there was laughing his ass off when i said that was me and a friend last night on the patio

and dave has a point, why brings a young kid to d-con after dark? you know what will happen so why act shocked and all pissed WHEN IT DOES!
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TAAAAIgXo6bDkidN8ArtpYwXdYUEF!D4M612*YsdxYklT8KqaJT6UFVF1R9m8cF3Nmzwcy43zOnT5BBPy5F1embRTqjmNKkO4vq6jqsFGOymSQ4HqZbgRg/AWFix.jpg[/img]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:00 am 
BRILLIANT!!!

Dammit Dave, you had TOO MUCH FUN! B@$tard.....
;) :)
"Happiness is a warm smartgun."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:41 pm 
Looks like you had really much fun on this year d-Con...

benjamin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:33 pm 
Dave...you are an ANIMAL!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sgt. Adams- USCM
A02/TQ1.0.12133E1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:56 am 
An animal indeed! I was glad to have witnessed some of the debauchery:D

Even the Emperor heard about the tats and wished he could have been a part of it all. Surprisingly that little alien kinda worked with Ang's Princess Ai outfit.

<span style="color:black;font-family:verdana;font-size:small;]"We got nukes, knives...sharp sticks!!!"Edited by: [url=http://p220.ezboard.com/bthealienslegacy.showUserPublicProfile?gid=tentaclechris>Tentacle Chris[/url]  Image at: 9/6/06 5:57 pm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:46 am 
If it's like that every year, you'd better BELIEVE I'll be there next time!
Cpl.
J. HENSON
A25/TQ2.0.72380E5Edited by: [url=http://p220.ezboard.com/bthealienslegacy.showUserPublicProfile?gid=deathbymugumba>Death By Mugumba[/url]  Image at: 9/6/06 7:47 pm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:51 pm 
Quote:
Quote:So for your viewing pleasure, I present to you my girlfriend Jen.

You're right Dave, she is a cutie (as per our DC conversation). :)

@tentacle Chris: Angie was smoking as well. Thanks for making her hang out with us. I swear, she makes a kick ass Dropship pilot. You have to get her in your Marine armor next. :)

I have the HRC waitress photos. Give me a few days to get 'em up on my new photobuchet' account (yes, it's french. :P ).

Russ

"There's nothing worse than people desperate to have fun."
-Patton Oswalt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:08 pm 
Aw man there was no "making her" do anything, she wanted to. She had a blast and is ready to drop us into a hot LZ anytime. Including any return trips to the Kingdom of Cleavage;)
<span style="color:black;font-family:verdana;font-size:small;]"We got nukes, knives...sharp sticks!!!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:52 pm 
I think you mean the "Kingdom of Intoxication". :lol: Wholey hell, that was some strong drinking we did! Good times ;)

-Alex
"The M41-A. When you absolutely, positively have to kill every mofo in the room. Accept no substitutes."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:57 pm 
Ooops... on second thought, Chris... you're right. Angie does have the rights to the "Kingdom of Cleavage". Dave on the other hand is Emperor, Ambassador, King and His Royal Highness of the "Kingdom of Intoxication".

Next year... more Tequila!!!

-Alex
"The M41-A. When you absolutely, positively have to kill every mofo in the room. Accept no substitutes."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:11 pm 
More tequila?! You about killed me as it was! :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:28 pm 
Si Senor! I almost died as well but damn it was fun. Alex I owe you a piece of cake man. And probably a copy of Solid State Society;)
<span style="color:black;font-family:verdana;font-size:small;]"We got nukes, knives...sharp sticks!!!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:06 pm 
Mmmmmmm "Cleavage"....

No more Patrone.... :oops:

Lets try Grey Goose instead... ;)
Dave

Pvt.
D.Wong
A12/TQ1.0.12144E2

Outstanding. Now all we need is a deck of cards.Edited by: [url=http://p220.ezboard.com/bthealienslegacy.showUserPublicProfile?gid=dsw777>dsw777[/url]  Image at: 9/7/06 12:07 pm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:16 am 
I second that emotion.

And everyone can always use a car bomb or 4:D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:24 am 
I vote we find somewhere that serves saké and do saké bombs!

-Alex

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:50 am 
Motion seconded!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:14 pm 
Bennihanas perhaps. We traditionally eat there on Thursday night. Had three tables this year with just a little pre planning. Might not be a bad place to kick things off...Ang, Treadwell and I did so this year with some sake ourselves.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:31 am 
I think I will pass the torch next year on all that licking. It was fun, but after sobering up I thought. "God knows where that t and a has been... especially at dragoncon!" Good thing I liberally used alchohol... ;)

I shall make it a point next year to re-aquire my throne in the bar. We shall join forces with Spat and rid ourselves of the vile "Empire" that encrouches on our border and rescue the slave girls and cheerleaders in the name of the Corp!
Dave

Pvt.
D.Wong
A12/TQ1.0.12144E2

Outstanding. Now all we need is a deck of cards.