The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: 2018 Dragoncon Table ideas thread
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:07 pm 
Expendable

Service Number: A05/TQ0.0.52155E1
Once again, we will be having a table for Dragoncon. The sign up thread will be put up once we get our times from Dragoncon. This thread includes ideas to make the table run better, be more interactive, etc. This year, i would like the idea of something where con goers can take a picture with such as an Alien themed back drop.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:42 pm 
Wild Brew

Service Number: A11/TQ2.0.72140G1
We were kicking around ideas in the USS Columbia for a nerf gun target shoot for charity, but I don't think that would work for Dragoncon. We were also kicking around ideas but they went no where, but combat seats in the APC or a dropship cockpit would be cool, but there is no way we could store them at dragoncon after hours. :/

"If you are going to die, die with a real weapon. Not a little sissy gun like that. "

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:12 am 

Service Number: A05/TQ2.0.32141E1
NeedanID wrote:
We were kicking around ideas in the USS Columbia for a nerf gun target shoot for charity, but I don't think that would work for Dragoncon. We were also kicking around ideas but they went no where, but combat seats in the APC or a dropship cockpit would be cool, but there is no way we could store them at dragoncon after hours. :/

Are there pilferage and theft concerns at dragon con after hours?

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:09 pm 
Expendable

Service Number: A05/TQ0.0.52155E1
knoxvilles_joker wrote:
NeedanID wrote:

Are there pilferage and theft concerns at dragon con after hours?

i would say yes. While they usually stick us in a corner of the convention, Dragoncon is a 24 hour con, so there are people always walking around. so something that looks valuable, usually gets left in a nearby members room