The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: Are there any German Militaria (WW2 Reenactors) here??
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:06 am 
Yardbird

I have a bunch of ww2 reeacting gear that I am trying to sell to offset the cost of my PR. If anybodys interested in this kind of stuff I have it all for sale. Send pm for details with your interest. Here is a pic of some of the gear I got...

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u227 ... icture.jpg

M35 German Helmet : This item is the helmet only, no liner. I believe it is a size 64 shell, which will fit a size 56 liner. If needs be I can provide the purchaser a link to purchase a new liner. This item has some minor rust to it, No holes, which can be fixed with some sanding and a new coat of paint.--$150.00

M42 German Tunic : This item is size 42, and reflects all the correct German Army insignia. The Breast Eagle and collar litzen. Included is a pair of Panzier Grenider shoulder boards. These are made of old war (dark green wool) with the correct green piping.
M43 Keilhosen (pants) size Large. --$150.00 For the set..

German Army Belt And Buckle : The Buckle is again German Army correct, with an aged look to it. The Belt fits me, with loads of room to spare, and I wear a size 38 pants. $50.00 (Set)

K98 Ammo pouches x2 : These items are non matching, fairly common during the war, and one is maker marked 1941 (original) and the other is a post war reproduction. $60.00 (Set)

German Bread Bag : I believe this item to be original. It has all the correct hook ups on it, with no tears or holes. In case you don’t know, this is used for carrying food/personal items in the field. $30.00

German shovel: This is the non-folding model with the correct leather carrier. The shovel is in good condition, along with the handle, and has no breaks or tears. $60.00

German Bayonet Frog: This item is as new, never used as I never had a bayonet to put in it. $20.00

German Canteen: This item is part reproduction part original. The Cup is a post war reproduction that could stand a coat of black paint, which is not entirely necessary as in the war they could take a few dings and scratches. The Canteen itself is WW2 original, stamped AW41, as is the canteen cover. The drawback to this is the cover has some moth holes on the back side of it. This are no way viewable when worn, and wont affect your impression at all. The leather straps are all serviceable, no breaks or tears. $60.00

German Leg Garters: These are post war reproduction, but are very old. 50+ years. They have rusty buckles but are serviceable.
$10.00