The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: Recent SciFi Related TV Sightings
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:12 am 
So I built myself a DVR out of a computer using MythTV a while back, so I'm watching more of the TV that I want to in the same amount of time. Here are a couple of SciFi actors who have pop in as guest stars recently:

NCIS: Connor Trinneer (Enterprise: Commander Charlie ’Trip’ Tucker, III) turned up as a drug dealer who kidnaps the NCIS director.

Without a Trace: Gina Torres (Serenity/Firefly: Zoe) turned up as family shelter worker.

Always good to see SciFi actors getting work after a series dies.

LRRP

Post subject: Re: Recent SciFi Related TV Sightings
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:09 pm 
Here's one:

I'm a big "24" fan. This season has (coincidentally?) brought together the alumni from "Robocop":

Peter Weller (Robocop) as Christopher Henderson,

Ray Wise (Leon Nash) as Vice President Gardner,

Paul McCrane (Emil) as the shadowy agent Graham.

I also could have sworn that a member of "Graham's" team was Jesse Goins (who played Joe Cox) in a non-speaking role.

I was expecting Kurtwood Smith to show up next! :lol:
Kevin

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TgDnAloXyJBkYBZV7s*Kj9!1Bc8b0FJ!WEmX8BpHJk8yRyABH697OsLy1Bm1knQrHcDDdHqDnRAmyoDB6vy6w!ASmCM57J8W6cyCxY8Y84TWwwCw7UVNAA/Burton%20004.JPG[/img]

"I know I'm human. And if you were all these things, then you'd just attack me right now, so some of you are still human. This thing doesn't want to show itself, it wants to hide inside an imitation. If it takes us over, then it has no more enemies, nobody left to kill it. And then it's won."

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:17 pm 
Everyone I know has mentioned the Weller appearance.
Not to go to far off topic but, hot damn is 24 a good show.
It drives me crazy every week.
Scott

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:47 pm 
It stresses me out just watching it, its just solid action for the full hour.
Love it!!
[img]http://www.colonialmarines.net/Banner.jpg[/img]

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:51 pm 
Connor Trinneer has also been in 2 or 3 episodes of Stargate Atlantis and should be in 1 or 2 in the upcomming season.

For any fans of Stargate SG-1, look for Richard Dean Anderson to be back this season for 2 episodes, one of them being the 200th episode that we also see the return of "Wormhole X-treme"!!! RDA will also be in 3 episodes of Atlantis this season.
Mark

"Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."