The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: I am back!
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 5:12 pm 
'Nuff said.

Service Number: A08/TQ0.0.12146E1
Hello to all as it has been awhile. Those that I talk to on a regular basis know that I am moving at the end of this month. My brother had a baby boy in December and I want to cut the 8.5 hour trip home down. That being said I have been working on things outside the Alien world to make this happen. I am at the point now where I want to focus back on this hobby. Will not be at DragonCon this year as it is just too big of a burden financially. Planning on attending LFCC at the end of July this year to see the guys and gals in the UKCM. That being said I have a few projects going on that I hope to knock out before FanBoy Expo in June as we have a fantable.

1. Foam Alien egg/eggs. Starting today
2. Moving facehugger. Parts and plans acquired.
3. New shoulder lamp. Scored a real reflecta!
4. Recreating the coloring book artwork for fan table with our logo and QR code that leads here. Just have to get my scanner working.
5. Finally finishing Bishop. Have all the parts just have to build him
6. Harpoon gun from Alien. Have one of Shawn's kits I have been working on slowly

Some of these things I will be working on alone and others with members here. I have a lot of catching up to do.

Thanks!

Greg
Attachment:
31944215_1913241892042285_250323024861986816_n.jpg
31944215_1913241892042285_250323024861986816_n.jpg [ 54.43 KiB | Viewed 1625 times ]

UKCM
Shoot first, think never.
Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun.
SMMFD
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 8:57 pm 
Prop Churner Outer

Service Number: A03/TQ1.0.12143G1
That's an awesome list of projects!