The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: Horrocks SITREP
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:48 am 
BANNED USER

Service Number: BANNED-USER-2024
There's apparently more rumors that I'm not responding to customers.
All customers have my contact information. They can contact me at any time.

I'm the busiest I have ever been in my entire life right now. I'm highly mobile, I have limited internet access (mostly over a phone), and I do not regularly get to go home.

All PMs, business, complaints, gripes, and allegations will be dealt with when I get home, and when I get to my files and records. For the record, I still have not had a chance to do my taxes, and I am instead, posting this here, rather than fulfilling that Federal obligation.

If you need to contact me, do so directly. Phone calls, text messages, and emails will be answered, as always. This means as soon as I am available to. I may be out of communication range for periods of 1 to 3 weeks on a regular basis, due to my Military Service. And sometimes longer. I understand that for a normal person who gets to go home everyday, and sit down to a meal, and watch TV, and sit behind a computer, and sleep in a bed, that this can appear as if you are being ignored. You are not.

If you contact me over facebook, it may go into my "other inbox" which I may not have access to for months. Also, because I use facebook for my side businesses, I am flooded with messages, from more than 10 different people in a day, and your message may drop off the menu. If you message me there, I likewise may miss your message for days or weeks, or longer.

Again, my personal email is aaronhorrocks@gmail.com - please contact me directly. Please.
My cell phone is for friends and customers only, my number is (510) 303-2497. Due to my highly demanding schedule and mobile life, I pay for unlimited minutes and text messages. If you call my cell, you MUST leave a message to expect a return phone call, and please leave your name and number. If I am out of comm range, and or my phone is off, I will have no records of 'missed calls' to call you back. When I call you back, it will be when I have available time to do so. This can mean bizarre times such as 23:45, or 03:30, or phone calls from other timezones.