The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: SHIELD agent loadout
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:31 pm 

I'm building a SHIELD operator loadout for airsoft. I'm wondering if someone can point me in the right direction for gear to get, and most especially a gun that I can base off of.

Post subject: Re: SHIELD agent loadout
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:50 pm 

MaxtheNinja wrote:
I'm building a SHIELD operator loadout for airsoft. I'm wondering if someone can point me in the right direction for gear to get, and most especially a gun that I can base off of.

MAC-11 from infinity war was spotted

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:37 am 

SAI made a M&P that could work and its a great gun

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:23 am 

Depends on the SHIELD impression you want to go with, they did have “operators” with shield, that wore field gear, very close to security contractor loadout.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:39 am 

Whamhammer wrote:
Depends on the SHIELD impression you want to go with, they did have “operators” with shield, that wore field gear, very close to security contractor loadout.

Yeah, something like that. When I think SHIELD operator, what comes to mind is Captain America: The Winter Soldier. All the guys who went and stormed the ship, Brock Rumlow and those guys.

Post subject: Re: SHIELD agent loadout
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:46 am 

what kind of shield are you looking to build???

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:45 pm 

MaxtheNinja wrote:
Whamhammer wrote:

Yeah, something like that. When I think SHIELD operator, what comes to mind is Captain America: The Winter Soldier. All the guys who went and stormed the ship, Brock Rumlow and those guys.

That’s pretty much what people call a “contractor” loadout. You should be able to google that pretty easy.

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:49 pm 

Whamhammer wrote:
MaxtheNinja wrote:
Whamhammer wrote:

That’s pretty much what people call a “contractor” loadout. You should be able to google that pretty easy.

Okay, thanks!