The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: SHIELD agent loadout
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:31 pm 

Country: United States
I'm building a SHIELD operator loadout for airsoft. I'm wondering if someone can point me in the right direction for gear to get, and most especially a gun that I can base off of.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: SHIELD agent loadout
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:50 pm 

Country: United States
MaxtheNinja wrote:
I'm building a SHIELD operator loadout for airsoft. I'm wondering if someone can point me in the right direction for gear to get, and most especially a gun that I can base off of.


MAC-11 from infinity war was spotted


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:37 am 

Country: United States
SAI made a M&P that could work and its a great gun


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:23 am 

Country: United States
Depends on the SHIELD impression you want to go with, they did have “operators” with shield, that wore field gear, very close to security contractor loadout.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:39 am 

Country: United States
Whamhammer wrote:
Depends on the SHIELD impression you want to go with, they did have “operators” with shield, that wore field gear, very close to security contractor loadout.


Yeah, something like that. When I think SHIELD operator, what comes to mind is Captain America: The Winter Soldier. All the guys who went and stormed the ship, Brock Rumlow and those guys.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: SHIELD agent loadout
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:46 am 

Country: United States
what kind of shield are you looking to build???


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:45 pm 

Country: United States
MaxtheNinja wrote:
Whamhammer wrote:
Depends on the SHIELD impression you want to go with, they did have “operators” with shield, that wore field gear, very close to security contractor loadout.


Yeah, something like that. When I think SHIELD operator, what comes to mind is Captain America: The Winter Soldier. All the guys who went and stormed the ship, Brock Rumlow and those guys.


That’s pretty much what people call a “contractor” loadout. You should be able to google that pretty easy.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:49 pm 

Country: United States
Whamhammer wrote:
MaxtheNinja wrote:
Whamhammer wrote:
Depends on the SHIELD impression you want to go with, they did have “operators” with shield, that wore field gear, very close to security contractor loadout.


Yeah, something like that. When I think SHIELD operator, what comes to mind is Captain America: The Winter Soldier. All the guys who went and stormed the ship, Brock Rumlow and those guys.


That’s pretty much what people call a “contractor” loadout. You should be able to google that pretty easy.


Okay, thanks!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron