The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: Re: Opening up an airsoft arena?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:25 am 

Vindieselwalker wrote:
How would someone come about with opening one? With the recent closings of Toys R Us some places have decent sized buildings. Driving down one near my place I realize it’ll be empty and it would be a good spot. However I will say this is in the south east LA and in the middle of a residential area. I would assume it would be a problem with people in a public and open parking lot. However it would be a good source of income for the city if it’s successful.Xvideos Xnxx Chaturbate

So what does everyone think? I’m not saying I’ll be following thru with the idea, but I want to hear what others have to say.

Two points:

First, whats the deal with the links to adult sites?

Second, Toys’r’Us tended to place themselves in prime territory, combine that with the size of the store, rent would probably be high; even if one were to broker a good deal on rent, and store materials, you will need to pull a lot of people to pay admission, so one will need to have a solid business plan including marketing and sales skills.

If you think you can do what it takes, by all means do it. As far as opinion, if the patrons are required to use gun bags and cases, it shouldnt be a big deal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:30 am 

Service Number: A12/TQ2.0.22147E1
He's got links to "warez" sites in his only other post, not sure why but I'd have to wonder if he's actually legit or another one of those spammers we had the other week.

That said, all the airsoft areas I know of here are about 15-20 miles outside the city proper...most likely for safety reasons.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:13 am 

Service Number: A02/TQ0.0.52138E2
Rumpelteazer wrote:
... about 15-20 miles outside the city proper...most likely for safety reasons.

Yeah, because airsoft is so extremely dangerous, with hundreds of meters of range for even the weakest model "weapon". :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:56 am 

Service Number: A12/TQ2.0.22147E1
I had a bit typed up in response, but I don't feel like getting into an argument. Instead I shall simply say that you focused on the wrong idea of "safety", and go back to radio silence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:58 am 

Service Number: A11/TQ2.0.92142G1
In the u.k there was an airsoft site called "the mall" yeah it was in a shopping center in a city! Its closed down now but just goes to show it is possible. I should imagine a lot would depend on where you live and your laws!