The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: Evike.com Airsoft Matrix PR sale
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:13 am 
Veni, vidi, bibi cerevisia

Service Number: A04/TQ1.0.52130E1
FYI Evike.com has the Tan version of the PR on sale for $250 (In Stock!) right now in case anyone is interested, and you can use the code FREE3DAY for free 3 day shipping in the USA until tomorrow (3/31.) If you are planning on tearing it down and doing a repaint anyway, who cares what the original color is, right? :)

http://www.evike.com/products/44657/

scoff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:46 pm 
Giraffes. Talk to me.

Service Number: A07/TQ0.0.52137E1
Ooooh I'd missed these coming back in

Post subject: Re: Evike.com Airsoft Matrix PR sale
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:24 am 
Veni, vidi, bibi cerevisia

Service Number: A04/TQ1.0.52130E1
Yeah, I just checked and the Tan version is still going for $250, and if you search for 'Evike Coupons' on Google, a lot of times you can find codes for deals on the shipping. Also if you are on their mailing list they have coupons and deals all the time. Interestingly enough, when I ordered the Tan version when it went on sale, they sent me the OD version by mistake. Since I'm going to do a desert variant anyway it's no big deal, but I thought it was somewhat humorous.

-scoff

Post subject: Re: Evike.com Airsoft Matrix PR sale
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:53 am 

That is exactly what I did. I was waiting for the olive version to come back in for a couple of months, knowing full well I was going to do a full repaint on it. I went ahead and bought the tan version and it came out just fine after repaint. Good deal.