The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 4:00 am 
User avatar

Location: devon, uk
Service Number: A11/TQ2.0.92142G1
Country: United Kingdom
Why are are you trying to shoehorn random mini grenade launchers in there? Why not just put an actual m870 airsoft shotgun in it as it should be? You could use a cyma shotgun using the same 30 round shells, cut it down and it wouldn't be far off how it should be!

_________________
Happy Happy, Joy Joy


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 11:37 pm 

Location: U.S.A.
Country: United States
stimpy wrote:
Why are are you trying to shoehorn random mini grenade launchers in there? Why not just put an actual m870 airsoft shotgun in it as it should be? You could use a cyma shotgun using the same 30 round shells, cut it down and it wouldn't be far off how it should be!


Are there any gas powered shell M870s out there that dont weigh a ton, and wont have a shell capacity issue when the shotgun is cut down?

I don't think any springer tri-shot has the grunt to make someone know that they are hit from beyond 50 feet or so.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 1:17 am 
User avatar

Location: devon, uk
Service Number: A11/TQ2.0.92142G1
Country: United Kingdom
I didn't mention gas shotguns, although that is the best option. Also who is gonna be using a shotgun to shoot someone 50 feet away? As you may well know in airsoft an under slung grenade launcher/shotgun is virtually cosmetic (unless using tag rounds) and it would be the same with the pulse rifle. Its just the cool factor that it has a functioning gl but would rarely get used after the novelty wore off

_________________
Happy Happy, Joy Joy


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 11:45 am 

Location: U.S.A.
Country: United States
stimpy wrote:
I didn't mention gas shotguns, although that is the best option. Also who is gonna be using a shotgun to shoot someone 50 feet away? As you may well know in airsoft an under slung grenade launcher/shotgun is virtually cosmetic (unless using tag rounds) and it would be the same with the pulse rifle. Its just the cool factor that it has a functioning gl but would rarely get used after the novelty wore off


I know you didn’t mention gas shotguns but if one is going to go through the trouble, might as well make the build the most effective that it can get. I have seen people use gas shotguns, to great effect, up to 100 feet, and can be really useful when people like shooting out of windows, or popping in and out of windows , not to mention when people like to gaggle. There are some places hat are semi auto only as well, and they can be a good way to do a lot quick spray of a target.

With AGL’s you totally forgot about 40 Mikes and Smoke Grenades. I think the best use of a GL in airsoft is to launch a smoke grenade 200 feet in front of ones team and provide concealment for maneuvering.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 3:27 am 

Location: Wellywood, New Zealand.
Service Number: A10/TQ0.0.82146E1
Country: New Zealand
Whamhammer wrote:
... is to launch a smoke grenade 200 feet in front of ones team ...

Links please ... that won't be legal here in New Zealand, but boy, am I curious! :lol:

_________________
Cpl Aron "Septic" Williams
A10/TQ0.0.82146E1


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 11:09 am 
User avatar

Location: devon, uk
Service Number: A11/TQ2.0.92142G1
Country: United Kingdom
Septic look up tag grenades on YouTube. Its a brand of airsoft grenade you can fire. Thet do a range from explosive to smoke, quite expensive at around £5 a throw though.

_________________
Happy Happy, Joy Joy


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 12:24 pm 

Location: U.S.A.
Country: United States
septic wrote:
Whamhammer wrote:
... is to launch a smoke grenade 200 feet in front of ones team ...

Links please ... that won't be legal here in New Zealand, but boy, am I curious! :lol:


Just go on youtube and type in airsoft smoke grenade launcher or something like that, its all over it.

People put an Enola Gay smoke grenade, with a bead of RTV around it, in a M203 replica, and use the launcher shell that has the one large hole, to launch it.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Snow wolf/matrix Pulse rifle upgrades
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 2:08 am 

Country: United States
All these modifications can make someones head spin. These guns are looking good.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: