The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 4:00 am 

Service Number: A11/TQ2.0.92142G1
Why are are you trying to shoehorn random mini grenade launchers in there? Why not just put an actual m870 airsoft shotgun in it as it should be? You could use a cyma shotgun using the same 30 round shells, cut it down and it wouldn't be far off how it should be!

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 11:37 pm 

stimpy wrote:
Why are are you trying to shoehorn random mini grenade launchers in there? Why not just put an actual m870 airsoft shotgun in it as it should be? You could use a cyma shotgun using the same 30 round shells, cut it down and it wouldn't be far off how it should be!

Are there any gas powered shell M870s out there that dont weigh a ton, and wont have a shell capacity issue when the shotgun is cut down?

I don't think any springer tri-shot has the grunt to make someone know that they are hit from beyond 50 feet or so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 1:17 am 

I didn't mention gas shotguns, although that is the best option. Also who is gonna be using a shotgun to shoot someone 50 feet away? As you may well know in airsoft an under slung grenade launcher/shotgun is virtually cosmetic (unless using tag rounds) and it would be the same with the pulse rifle. Its just the cool factor that it has a functioning gl but would rarely get used after the novelty wore off

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 11:45 am 

stimpy wrote:
I didn't mention gas shotguns, although that is the best option. Also who is gonna be using a shotgun to shoot someone 50 feet away? As you may well know in airsoft an under slung grenade launcher/shotgun is virtually cosmetic (unless using tag rounds) and it would be the same with the pulse rifle. Its just the cool factor that it has a functioning gl but would rarely get used after the novelty wore off

I know you didn’t mention gas shotguns but if one is going to go through the trouble, might as well make the build the most effective that it can get. I have seen people use gas shotguns, to great effect, up to 100 feet, and can be really useful when people like shooting out of windows, or popping in and out of windows , not to mention when people like to gaggle. There are some places hat are semi auto only as well, and they can be a good way to do a lot quick spray of a target.

With AGL’s you totally forgot about 40 Mikes and Smoke Grenades. I think the best use of a GL in airsoft is to launch a smoke grenade 200 feet in front of ones team and provide concealment for maneuvering.

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 3:27 am 

Service Number: A10/TQ0.0.82146E1
Whamhammer wrote:
... is to launch a smoke grenade 200 feet in front of ones team ...

Links please ... that won't be legal here in New Zealand, but boy, am I curious! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 11:09 am 

Septic look up tag grenades on YouTube. Its a brand of airsoft grenade you can fire. Thet do a range from explosive to smoke, quite expensive at around £5 a throw though.

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 12:24 pm 

septic wrote:
Whamhammer wrote:
... is to launch a smoke grenade 200 feet in front of ones team ...

Links please ... that won't be legal here in New Zealand, but boy, am I curious! :lol:

Just go on youtube and type in airsoft smoke grenade launcher or something like that, its all over it.

People put an Enola Gay smoke grenade, with a bead of RTV around it, in a M203 replica, and use the launcher shell that has the one large hole, to launch it.

Post subject: Re: Snow wolf/matrix Pulse rifle upgrades
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 2:08 am 

All these modifications can make someones head spin. These guns are looking good.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6