The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: Re: Okay. I've got the M1A1. What do I do next??
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 4:03 pm 
Well, Ripper technically any one under 18 years of age is by law forbidden from owning/handling an AS model in the USA.
You have what -- 3 years to go ??;)
"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers...For he today that sheds his blood with me
shall be my brother."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:36 am 
Techinally you have to be 18 to purchase. You can own an airsoft gun, assuming you don't live in DC, NY City or any prohibited areas.

Airsoft skirmish players in MN are allowed to own airsoft if under 18, but to play you have to have a parental waiver signed.

And if you break the law with an airsoft gun, it's punished just like you did the crime with a REAL weapon.

Rook

Visit Rook's Castle, I dare you! What's a matter McFly? Chicken?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:27 am 
No, 5 years....heh, my, my genuis must be showing...*beams* Anyways, I live in Virginia....I can play airsoft (assuming I find a place) when I guess my parents let me. Not many areas here though....
Yeah, I heard about that. Sucks, but its a good thing i'm a fully law abiding citizen and hope to stay that way and eventually drive 5 miles under the speed limit. Of course, I have to keep up with traffic...stuff like that.

Ripper