The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: Group Order El Cheapo Airsoft ??
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 5:40 am 
Hey Guys --

Well, as requested by some members -- I took a walkaround the local toys wholesale market and have found the following:

- M92 Beretta Electric power (4xAA) Airsoft US 10 bucks.
- Micro UZI Springer 4 bucks.

If you are interested in volunteering for organizing a group order for your country -- contact me. ; I think this is the best way to do this instead of individual requests for onesies and twosies.

If I can get a volunteer each in the US and the UK, then I will volunteer to get these for you guys. The idea is a single package is shipped to one location, after each interested party's share have been paid up -- then the whole parcel is shipped to the responsible party in each country (local pickup/shipping is then worked out amongst the group).

If anybody is interested in doing this let me know.

Cheers! ;)

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers...For he today that sheds his blood with me
shall be my brother."Edited by: [url=http://pub217.ezboard.com/bthealienslegacy.showUserPublicProfile?gid=menatarms>MENATARMS[/url] at: 1/27/04 12:34 am

Post subject: Re: Group Order El Cheapo Airsoft ??
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 2:58 pm 
Well seing as how I am swamped with other projects, it would be irresponsible of me to offer to be the organizer here but I certainly would cough up some cash for one or two of each of those guns given the opportunity to do so.

Matt

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 10:30 am 
Well Matt: it looks like you & Lolly are thee only two for these then. I'll email you guys once I have had a chance to catch up. But I'll be at the toy mart again to source for El Cheapo's soon.
"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers...For he today that sheds his blood with me
shall be my brother."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:20 am 
Cheers, MAA - I still need them when you can.

BTW I like the idea of being a 'group organiser' for the UK, but as I live on an Island 90 miles from the English coast it would cost anyone wanting to pick-up goodies from me at least £150 in airfares or £95 by Seacat to nip round to my house.

Probably not worthwhile! :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:03 am 
so what do these look like and what part of the film are they in or what prop is made from them?
- Vince

www.raptorarts.com