The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: Best pre-built Airsoft Pulse Rifle?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:47 pm 
Hey everyone, I'm looking to buy a fairly accurate airsoft pulse rifle. I'm looking for the best kit that is available pre-built, as I have very poor building skills and from what I've read here building a PR is a bit of a challenge. I've read through all the FAQs and looked through the threads, but haven't been able to determine which kit is considered the best.

So, which available PR kit would you recommend over the others. Also, which dealers would you suggest going through (I'm in the U.S.).

Thanks for helping out a newbie! :)

Post subject: Re: Best pre-built Airsoft Pulse Rifle?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:13 pm 
Do you have an idea as to what features you want? A budget? Will you be using it for airsoft skirmishing, or to have around the house and shooting a few cans/targets?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:31 pm 
Excellent questions. I'd want it to be movie-accurate enough so that there are no glaring mistakes visible to the average Aliens fan. I'm fine if it has some minor issues, but ultimately it has to scream Pulse Rifle!

As for features, I'd like a working counter. I'd also like working pump-action on the grenade launcher, but it doesn't need to actually shoot airsoft. Not really sure what other options are available (SFX, lights?).

Budgetwise, I'd like to keep it to $600-$800 if possible. I could consider paying more if need be, but would like to keep it in that range.

And I wouldn't use it for skirmishing. It would be for display with the occasional backyard shooting only.

Thanks for the reply! :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:01 am 
I would recommend UNCompany. They have a pre-built PR for $598. This cost includes the 190 HiCap Mag clip and battery. Tack on an additional $40-$60 bucks for shipping tho depending on your location. Just make sure that they send you the correct battery. Their link is listed below..

PS.. Avoid the gear upgrade version. If you get that you will run into problems with the standard battery. The gun does not provide enough room to hide/support a large capacity battery and would be more trouble then its worth, especially if your just going to use it to plink around with and display.

The LED counter really kicks butt too. You will love it.. Shipping normally takes 3-4 days from HK to US.

www.uncompany.com/

TiGeR

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:52 pm 
Awesome!
Thank you very much for the replies! :)