The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: SPAS cage
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:09 pm 
People, listen up...

i check here and i know a few of ye are always scanning for this.

i just saw this on ebay and no its not me selling it..just your friendly marine attitude

search for 3666131716

since i dont know one of these from the back end of a bus...i will let ye be the judge

Post subject: Re: SPAS cage
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:55 pm 
FJ -- that's what we call a pump grip. It does belong to a SPAS-12. For our purposes, we would have to flip it around and cut it for the grenade launcher on the pulse rifle. The price is a bit steep. Normally also we don't highlight other people's auctions while live. But that's alright, since it kinda helps you distincguish between a cage and a pump grip. Cheers! :)
"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers...For he today that sheds his blood with me
shall be my brother."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:25 am 
sorry gentlemen, guess my ignorance is showing there... :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 3:25 pm 
Absolutely no problems mate! It's not nuclear chemistry. Just keep looking at the many pictures we have in the Archives and on the Net and you will learn it all in no time. ;)
"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers...For he today that sheds his blood with me
shall be my brother."