The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: Requesting Pulse Rifle Strap installation advise.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 1:23 am 
Can anyone offer a simple set of pics displaying where/how to best install a strap on the G&P Pulse Rifle kit? I'dont want to F things up and I dont really know the correct mounting locations. :P

ROCK & ROLL WILL NEVER DIE, ONLY US ..

Tiger

Post subject: Re: Requesting Pulse Rifle Strap installation advise.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 7:40 am 
The original 8-hole versions have a U-shaped attachement lug on the left side of the barrel support triangle (the front portion of the barrel cage) and a similar lug at the left side of the shoulder stock. (Sorry, I have no picture at hand).
The 10-hole version hand no such lugs - the sling clips were simply clipped into the holes of the barrel cage and the shoulder stock.

Cheers,
Stefan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:26 am 
There is a good shot of the front sling attachment when Ripley lays the Pulse rifle on the table, before taping it to the flame thrower.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 7:18 am 
Thanks guys......... I checked the suggested image on the movie and have a pretty good idea now where they go. Now I just need to determine where to get the required hooks to mount on the gun.

Tiger