The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: Re: Snow wolf/matrix Pulse rifle upgrades
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:17 pm 

Damster117 wrote:
Shelby- The shrouds have five steel pins holding them together which need to be gently prised apart. Take care as it's easy to do damage to the soft plastic of the shrouds.

My now seemingly rare 27mm moscart arrived in the post today (i decided that the shotgun shells weren't ideal as you need to keep buying replacement caps and paper plugs). Just offered it up to the GL to see how it looks size wise.

Ok so it won't fit through the front opening as it is

But fits inside if you open up the GL casing

Not much room inside though for a trigger mechanism; and the ejection port slide won't have room to slide fully closed

That's as far forward as it goes!

Looks like this may be quite tricky to do! Obviously the racking mechanism will have to be moved or replaced altogether to make room. I'm hoping Noble chimes in with a few tips at this point!

From the UK here - is there any chance in the world I can acquire a steel spas-12 cage for the mod?

Thanks,
para

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:55 pm 

Service Number: A12/TQ0.0.52149E1
if you get sufficient post count you can get access the classified section a guy sells them from time to time but they are a couple hundred quid now.