The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: WA supplier of USCM/AUCM matching gear is closing its doors
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:45 pm 

Wellington Surplus Store in Perth is closing its doors on 31st August 2017 after being in operation for 75 years. Land developers have finally bought them out.

For anyone missing clothing that matches the USCM look, this is your best chance to jump on a fire sale. Right now if you go in person to the store, the army surplus clothing is 10% off while all other items are varying discounts. They are also open to price negotiation on some items.

Today I was able to pick up Supply Line brand army t-shirts that match what you see while the marines are eating in the mess hall on the Sulaco and Rothco Battle Dress Uniform clothing (army shirt) with the correct woodland pattern that matches what Sgt. Apone and Cpl. Hicks are wearing under their armor. This is also where I purchased my Denix replica firearms of the M1911A pistol with wooden grip and Canadian Browning Hi-Power pistol from Denix (as alternatives to Vasquez's Smith & Wesson 39 pistol). Additionally they also sell pistol holsters, army belts and army rifle slings that will match the USCM look too.

I do not know when they will be posting the discounted prices on their website, so interstate/international buyers are best to ring/email first. But if you are local in Perth, I strongly recommend you check this out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:37 am 

Service Number: A10/TQ0.0.82146E1
Hey is anyone able to do me a solid and pick up one of these (and we can work out postage to NZ later) -

http://www.wellingtonsurplus.com.au/showProduct/BAGS/KIT+BAGS/KB0614S/Military+Style+Kit+Bag+-+Nylon++-+Model+614S

It's a walk in special only, so would need to be someone local ... [and that is ok with Paypal].