The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: AUCM Team Shirt Run (First)
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 3:53 am 

Service Number: A07/TQ1.0.62137G1
Hey all,
I, as you may have seen, have designed a "Team Shirt" in a similar fashion to that of the 501st and have secured a company to manufacture them for us.
At this juncture they look to cost around $25US each but it really depends on just how many we end up ordering.
I have put a post on our facebook page soliciting numbers (if you have responded there they thank you but please don't also pop you hand up on here as well)
and thought I would also post up on here just in case someone hasn't caught the facebook post.
Attached is the final design but yours will have your name and service numbers on it.
There is also a version with the Smart Gun on the back instead of the PR if you would prefer that version (or 1 of each ?)
Please post below if you would like to be included in this first run and the number of shirts you would like to order.
I will collect details as to size , name and service numbers soon but purely just after quantity at the moment.
Thanks all,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:38 am 

Service Number: A04/TQ1.0.12147G1
when is the next shirt run?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:57 am 

Service Number: a02/tq2.0.12143e1
Not Likley again sorry mate.