The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: ALIENS showing at MovieTavern Roswell GA July 18-20
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:22 am 

Service Number: A09/TQ1.0.72128E1
Hey everybody, just a heads up to let you all know that in honor of it's 30th anniversary, ALIENS will be playing at the MovieTavern in Roswell GA July 18-20, which is Monday-Wednesday. I think it would be awesome to put together something with the Atlanta US/UKCM fans as well as anybody else who might want to make the trek to check it out on the big screen those nights, something I STUPIDLY did not do when it was first released!! MovieTavern is a good theater and it's also a dine-in theater with a typical tavern style menu and good seating. mods feel free to move my post if I've put it in the wrong topics.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:58 pm 

Service Number: A12/TQ2.0.22147E1
I live over near the one in the Northlake/Tucker area, and apparently they'll be showing it there too at 7:30pm :D I am now planning on going all THREE days, as I won't have to fight rush hour traffic now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:32 pm 

My gear's boxed up atm, but I'll be in my Aliens lootcrate shirt. :delta:

Post subject: Re: ALIENS showing at MovieTavern Roswell GA July 18-20
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:59 pm 
'Nuff said.

Service Number: A08/TQ0.0.12146E1
I will be in town for this. Already have ticket for Tuesday night with Paul and Amy and will be wearing at least my BDUS. Talked to them and they said weapons are ok but no coverings over the face/masks so bugs might be out of the question.

Thanks!

Greg

UKCM
Shoot first, think never.
Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun.
SMMFD
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:39 am 

Service Number: A09/TQ1.0.72128E1
Shaping up to be a good outing I think! Now to see if I can get my daughter to be a ripley for the show, wish me luck!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:54 am 

An update from the theater, it is the original theatrical release which means don't expect any deleted scenes. Still a good watch though.

Edit: back at the Northlake theater on Tuesday, a good amount of people here. Not sure if any are from the board or not, but it is good to see a crowd for it :delta: