The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: Canadian Marines on the rise... it's a bug hunt, eh?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:37 pm 
I'd just like to point out that the total percentage of Canadian marines on the USCM Charter is now 9.3%... We've come a long way since it was just me and Kevin. :)

Canadian Marine Roster

Since the MacDonald (Canadian-staffed Colonial Marine ship) launched in November of '05, we've picked up several marines, eight of which are from Quebec (what's the message here?!) and our numbers will hopefully grow throught out the year. We have four members working on Predators and one working on a bug... and believe it or not, one working on a 1:1 load lifter!

Inspired by our brothers in the UKCM, we will be adopting a division that is not USCM but UACM (United Americas) with our very own insignia... Ship patch, UA Stars & Bars, UA Flag, and our very own screaming "animal" patch (to be revealed very soon).

Here in Montreal, we will be working with Fox for the release of AVP2, providing for the launch of the film: 6 colonial marines, 4 predators and 1 xenomorph.

So, very exciting times for us, and I'm very happy to share this with all of you. I invite you all to visit the only fully bilingual (ENG/FR) Colonial Marine forum at : p067.ezboard.com/fallianceimperialefrm23

Stay frosty
<span style="color:lime;]Cpl. Dom "SharP" Beaudoin - USCM Service Number Registrar
A10/TQ1.0.92147E1
<span style="color:yellow;]Need a USCM service number assigned to you? E-mail me at [url=mailto:cplbeaudoin@hotmail.com]cplbeaudoin@hotmail.com[/url]
<span style="color:red;font-size:large;]The USCM Challenge Coin! Get yours <span style="color:blue;font-size:large;]here<span style="color:red;font-size:large;]!

[img]http://www.pbase.com/image/68371348/original.jpg[/img]

Post subject: Re: Canadian Marines on the rise... it's a bug hunt, eh?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:42 pm 
Quote:
Quote:1 xenomorph
You don't want one of them!!!

I have been reading the forum and I like it. It helps to exercise my French I learnt at school!
Edited by: [url=http://p220.ezboard.com/bthealienslegacy.showUserPublicProfile?gid=pug50>Pug50[/url] at: 2/27/07 1:42 pm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:47 pm 
Pas eux! Photographie moi, moi, MOI!

Note: This translation was provided by the first UKCM / UACM joint venture… mainly required as the first UKCM translation made no sense whatsoever!!

Thanks Dom!
:lol:
www.colonialmarines.co.ukEdited by: [url=http://p220.ezboard.com/bthealienslegacy.showUserPublicProfile?gid=bazfish>Bazfish[/url] at: 2/27/07 2:01 pm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:51 pm 
Quote:
Quote:Here in Montreal, we will be working with Fox for the release of AVP2, providing for the launch of the film: 6 colonial marines, 4 predators and 1 xenomorph.

Got some details like dates & stuff? Perhaps I can set up some business around those dates...yah that's right "business".
;)

Mike
A06/TQ0.0.22134E1
There is nothing more impressive than a bloody big Alien
wiggling on the end of a sharp stick!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:57 pm 
Release date for AVP2 is December 12th, but the best thing to do is to involve yourself on the MacDonald forum to stay up-to-date. Would be good to have you, hoser.

p067.ezboard.com/fallianceimperialefrm23.showMessage?topicID=20.topic
<span style="color:lime;]Cpl. Dom "SharP" Beaudoin - USCM Service Number Registrar
A10/TQ1.0.92147E1
<span style="color:yellow;]Need a USCM service number assigned to you? E-mail me at [url=mailto:cplbeaudoin@hotmail.com]cplbeaudoin@hotmail.com[/url]
<span style="color:red;font-size:large;]The USCM Challenge Coin! Get yours <span style="color:blue;font-size:large;]here<span style="color:red;font-size:large;]!

[img]http://www.pbase.com/image/68371348/original.jpg[/img]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:51 pm 
Still working towards getting my gear together.

David
Winnipeg

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:12 pm 
Right on:)

I want THC and DNTS online at 0-8-30 on the double double
:lol:

Yeah, though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil
for I am the best-armed s.o.b. in the valley.