The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1836 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74
 Post subject: Re: Introduce yourself
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:44 pm 

Service Number: A12/TQ1.0.32138E1
Peterlb wrote:
Right now, I'm "working" on the Colonial Marines armor. I'm trying a scratch build with real world items but its slow going. I'm looking for detail plans, something to show the dimensions but not really a template. Thanks for providing a resource for people to contribute and work from.

You can use the pepakura files to get dimensions without full-on using them as a template. You can find the files here: https://cybermike.id.au/uscm-colonial-marine-design-templates-pep-files/

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:09 pm 

Hi, I'm just introducing myself. I'm a photographer with a passion for sci-fi movies including Aliens. As well as photography I make the occasional props and am working on a pilot helmet. All being well one of my images will have successfully displayed so you can see my work.

20729058_10155560859467866_2056324670386785298_o.jpg
20729058_10155560859467866_2056324670386785298_o.jpg [ 104.29 KiB | Viewed 850 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:31 am 

Anthony Veit
Phoenix, AZ

I first watched Aliens when I was 7 or 8 and was pulled in. I have seen all the movies. I currently have the action figures from both Kenner and Neca.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:38 am 

Thats amazing. I've recently just made a tail out of foam, but a full suit is a tad ambitious for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:15 am 

Hello everyone, my name is Tony. I been a fan of the Aliens movies since I was a kid. I have both Kenner and Neca line of figures. I really want to start to cosplay. I was in the Army for 5 1/2 years. Just love everything Aliens.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:12 pm 

Hi All
My name is Alan and I'm a massive fan of the Alien movies...some more than others..lol
I am in the middle of putting a colonial Marines officer uniform together..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:19 pm 

Service Number: A03/TQ0.0.92137G1
Heya everyone, my name is Erick from Phoenix, and Ive been a fan since I was a little kid...too little at (at the time) to understand Alien but I saw it...and then when Aliens came out that was pretty much my WORLD. Been in love since, and am well entrenched in the hobby of cosplay (I have a mando merc, an NCR Ranger from Fallout, and a custom Sith) and even played in a fan film. Even though its been a dream of mine to don that awesome USCM armor, I had never gotten around to it for some reason or another, until now.

Glad to be aboard!

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:24 am 

Aoshi1 wrote:
Heya everyone, my name is Erick from Phoenix, and Ive been a fan since I was a little kid...too little at (at the time) to understand Alien but I saw it...and then when Aliens came out that was pretty much my WORLD. Been in love since, and am well entrenched in the hobby of cosplay (I have a mando merc, an NCR Ranger from Fallout, and a custom Sith) and even played in a fan film. Even though its been a dream of mine to don that awesome USCM armor, I had never gotten around to it for some reason or another, until now.

Glad to be aboard!

Spatcave makes one of the best sets on the market and his price is reasonable for the amount of time his finished products save you on build times.

Welcome to the crew. Check the drops for conventions in your area and if you find one in your area you are going to, please post so we can try to attend with you.

We also have electronic files for our business cards and banners so you can get those printed if you want to ever do a fan table.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:20 am 

Hello!

Boreas here. Big fan of all things alien. Currently rewatching all the movies and can't help but want to see what's out there for alien costumes and cosplay as I'm really interested in that kind of stuff.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:46 pm 
reload

Service Number: A03/TQ3.0.12136E1
boreas wrote:
Hello!

Boreas here. Big fan of all things alien. Currently rewatching all the movies and can't help but want to see what's out there for alien costumes and cosplay as I'm really interested in that kind of stuff.

Welcome! Join us @ Berlin Comic Con and talk to our Xeno Experts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:29 pm 

Service Number: A06/TQ1.0.02140E1
just thought I would post a pic from a recent comic con I was at Image

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1836 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74