The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1954 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 10:12 pm 

Service Number: A09/ND2.0.82392F1
Hi Thom! Waving at ya from South Florida!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:20 pm 

Service Number: A12/TQ2.0.12396E1
Hi everyone,
My name is Chris. I am a resident of Camarillo, California. I absolutely love the movie ALIENS, Alien and Aliens are my top two favorites. Space, Sci-Fi, aliens, and action is my jam. I acquired a second-hand set of USCM armor a few years back, fixed it up and adding to it ever since, pretty much complete now. I am also in the 501st legion (Scout Trooper, First Order Stormtrooper, Patrol Trooper, Officer, Tie Pilot, Gunner) and the Rebel Legion as a Rebel Endor Commando. So costuming is in my blood Lol. I look forward to future deployments with the USCM :)

-Chris

Post subject: Re: Introduce yourself
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:38 pm 

Long time lurker, first time poster here. I'm pretty sure I've read almost every post on this site regarding the pulse rifle. (Well, I admit I skipped most of the airsoft or nerf threads).

So I'm working on two pulse rifle builds (one real parts 10-hole and one mostly real parts 8-hole). I'm not sure what I need to do to be able to post in the subforums, but for some reason, I'm able to post here. So here I am!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:57 am 

Service Number: A10/TQ0.0.82146E1
Welcome guys!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1954 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79