The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: Meeting Michael Biehn
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 8:24 pm 
Officers - Making simple s**t hard since 1775

Service Number: A07/TQ1.0.52135E1
Hey guys, my first post in a while. Thought you might like to see this little pic me and some friends meeting Michael Biehn at Telford Comic Con over the weekend.

Must say, was a really nice guy. Got chatting to him about his recent roles and he was telling us about how he's had some health problems, which is why he hadn't acted much over the last 10 years, namely a heart condition and suffering a stroke, which meant he couldn't remember his lines. But he's made a lot of lifestyle changes and is working fairly regularly now.

He was telling us about his recent roles in The Mandalorian and The Walking Dead and I got to ask him about an early role in which he played an obnoxious rookie cop in Hill Street Blues, alongside Tim Robbins.

But anyway, seems like he's in good spirits now he's recovered and working again.

Attachment:
345143070.jpg
345143070.jpg [ 131.21 KiB | Viewed 281 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 1:36 pm 

I met him a few years ago in Tennessee where they had an Aliens reunion and got to meet Bishop, Dietrich, Frost, Vasquez and Spunkmeyer. Michael did not seem good at the time, but it's great to see that he's now doing well. I recommend an interview he did a couple of months ago with Michael Rosenbaum where he speaks candidly about his life. Well worth a watch, it's on YouTube. Love the group shot. The guy has been in a stack of well-known movies and he's a hero to many!