The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: A Warning to Any Considering Purchasing from Matsucorp
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:34 am 

I'd just like to caution anyone considering purchasing a pulse rifle from Matt. I placed an order with him in June of 2021. Since my initial down payment of $600, I've sent him an additional $700 or so in parts. He initially promised that the rifle would be completed within six months, however, that date has long since come and gone and I have nothing at all to show for it. He would continually provide excuses as to why the rifle wasn't completed and often take several weeks to respond to my emails. Finally after well over a year of waiting, I demanded a refund and now he has completely ghosted me. Unfortunately, my paypal protection has long since expired, and it appears that he has simply stolen $1200+ from me. Once again, DO NOT trust Matt with your money unless you wish to have pilfered. Years ago there was a time when he was a reliable and trusted member of the Aliens community, but unfortunately that is no longer the case and he has descended into common criminality. It's sad to see a once trusted prop maker to fall to such depths, but I feel it's my duty to inform others and hopefully prevent them from being scammed as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:27 pm 

Service Number: A12/TQ2.0.22147E1
Try using the search function next time. You would have found the other thread about Matt if you had, along with the current email he is using as he is not really able to access the forums.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:32 pm 
Harvester of Sorrow

Service Number: A04/TQ1.0.32156E1
Rumpelteazer wrote:
Try using the search function next time. You would have found the other thread about Matt if you had, along with the current email he is using as he is not really able to access the forums.

“Regarding the outstanding orders I still owe people... Please contact me at matt(at)matsucorp.com If you have an AOL addy it is no longer valid... Also no PM's or DM's on various platforms... Consolidating all the messages in one form, (email ) is the best way for things not to get overlooked.

I'm limiting my time on all the various forums in lieu of doing my best to get caught up and not get distracted by doomscrolling for hours on end.

Matt”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:56 am 

Service Number: A12/TQ2.0.22147E1
Thanks Reaper, I can only access the forums on my phone, so copy and paste with that is a little dodgy at times or I would have posted that myself.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:48 am 

Rumpelteazer wrote:

I exchanged dozens of emails with Matt before he decided to ghost me. Also, I'm well aware of the other thread. This thread isn't intended to get Matt's attention; it's simply intended to warn others that are new to the forum and are unaware of the other thread which is somewhat buried at this point.

Post subject: Re: A Warning to Any Considering Purchasing from Matsucorp
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:10 am 
'Nuff said.

Service Number: A08/TQ0.0.12146E1
So when is the last time you have talked with Matt?

Thanks!

Greg

UKCM
Shoot first, think never.
Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun.
SMMFD
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist.

Post subject: Re: A Warning to Any Considering Purchasing from Matsucorp
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:05 pm 

gman666 wrote:
So when is the last time you have talked with Matt?

Thanks!

Greg

About two months ago. After becoming sick of his constant excuses, I finally sent him an ultimatum demanding either the rifle or a refund within a week's time. It's at that point that he ghosted me.

There's a youtuber that owns several of Matt's rifles that's planning on meeting with him in the near future. He claims that he's going to try and work out a plan with Matt to get production back into gear and make good on all his backorders. I'm hoping he'll succeed, but I'm certainly not holding my breath.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:52 pm 
Expendable

Service Number: A05/TQ0.0.52155E1
Rumpelteazer wrote:

exactly. Here is that thread. I tried to merge this topic with the other but cant. so, this thread will be locked and you can add responses to that thread.

http://forum.alienslegacy.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19754

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]