The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: Forum updates
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:19 pm 
Expendable

Service Number: A05/TQ0.0.52155E1
Greetings all!

A few new forum updates I want to make sure everyone knows about.

1.) account pruning. This was enabled to assist with mass emails. When i send out a mass email, sometimes they do not reach everyone because once the board reaches a certain amount of dead email addresses, it quits sending out the mass email and sends me an error code. Accounts will be pruned after 10 years of inactivity. Accounts will NOT be deleted, only de-activated. So if your account gets de-activated, simply email the board or thealienslegacy@gmail.com, to have your account re-activated.

2.) Long term merch forum. This forum is for those who do never ending merchandise runs such as dog tags or pulse rifle straps, etc. After 60 days of in-activity, the forum deletes topics. This is to make sure never ending run do not get deleted. This forum will also be used for official AL merchandise. If you wish to make some merchandise for the group, this is where it would be posted. Please make sure to read the rules before posting!

Any questions, please contact any of the forum mods or admins.

Mike