The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: MOOSH's Slow Custom Prop Builds :)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:39 am 
Mobile Mayhem

Service Number: A10/TQ1.O.32157E1
Hey everyone!

I decided I want to build me some weapons!!!

I might never succeed. I am known for starting intricate planning of things and never actually DOING them (due to being pretty much useless physically LOL)

MOOSH's CUSTOM M39

I bought a cheap AEP (Airsoft Electric Pistol) that is in a similar shape to the Smith & Wesson M39. I plan to take it apart and 3D model the inside of the shell and then model the M39 on the outside and get it 3D printed, then put the enternals of the pistol into the new 3D printed M39 shell, making a spiffy Airsoft M39 that will be lightweight!. It will be printed in tough ABS plastic.

Here is the AEP I bought, it will be here tomorrow!:

Attachment:
HK-P30-Electric-Blowback-Clear-2273011-ls_1024x1024.jpg
HK-P30-Electric-Blowback-Clear-2273011-ls_1024x1024.jpg [ 95.57 KiB | Viewed 7117 times ]

I will also print a little magazine for it that is just a little pellet storage box/dispenser :)

MOOSH's Custom 2/3 Scale Pulse Rifle

Same idea as the M39. I was thinking of buying a cheap $30-$50 plastic MP5 and gutting it, and modeling a portion of the PR, Today I went to the Dollar Store (With More! haha) and scored big time! I took a picture of a Remington 870 shotgun with me as well as the measurements it needs to be, I figure the usable part needs to be about 9.5 inches and what did I find for $1.50 each?

Attachment:
IMG_1338.JPG
IMG_1338.JPG [ 168.31 KiB | Viewed 7117 times ]

YES!, little pump action shotguns! haha they are like the old school ones with the little cap on a string HAHA, I grabbed 2 of them, there was atleast 8 of them on the wall among many other little shotguns and rifles. These ones were the closest to the Remington 870. So don't laugh! hahaha!, I looked like a winkie amongst all the little boys oogling over the toy guns, a 22 year old woman with a big grin holding two little plastic shotguns bahaha, I didn't care though!

They don't have the little hole where the shells pop out, but I can poke a hole in them with my soldering iron and stick a pen or marker body in there and paint it if need be. I was trying to measure them with a little geometry ruler but it was tough, they are VERY close to 9.5 inches if not exactly, as close as I will get anyway. Too stoked! haha Just saved myself some money in 3D printing! I should find my tape measure and measure them exactly haha. And bonus! I can rack them! haha, all the little toy shotguns I had as a little girl (yes, I played with guns and cars and semi's and wrestlers, armymen, action figures!) I could never rack them, I was too weak haha.

I feel like a knob haha, but I will have a Pulse Rifle that will be about 18 inches total hopefully!

Wish me luck!

Read the AL Charter Rules & Regulations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i3gd9QUyIqI_6rfk8kpxspbKU-JT4MBAjLPxfCkvGJ8

Last edited by Moosh89 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:09 am 

Service Number: A01/TQ2.0.82152E1
Moosh not sure if you are going for SA or not. If yoe you could always carry just a pop gun vp70 or even a spat resin vp70 the kit is easy put together. you can simply just super glue the upper piece and base with the handle toghter and looks pretty accurate. Your other opinion for a PR would be I know there are probably the pepukura(paper files) of the PR

Last edited by chevyh0tr0d on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:28 am 
Mobile Mayhem

Thanks for your opinions :)

I want to try to go as screen accurate as possible, while still somewhat functioning.

I have seen the paper Pulse Rifle files, I have them favourited

I want something unique, and custom that no one else has :)

I know it seems like a tall order, but it is worth it to me to try :)

Read the AL Charter Rules & Regulations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i3gd9QUyIqI_6rfk8kpxspbKU-JT4MBAjLPxfCkvGJ8

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:42 am 
Mobile Mayhem

Got my AEP, the John K model, Lucky for me I ended up with a totally clear model, so I can see how the slide works. Looks fairly straight forward. I plan to play with it first a bit and get used to it as it is my first airsoft gun of my own. The modeling of the M39 shell won't be as tricky as I thought!

Turns out it is the exact same size as the M39 too!. Pics tomorrow after I'm done volunteering at the Summer Games.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:50 am 
Look forward to more pics

Helen x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:55 am 
Mobile Mayhem

Wow, older threat reboot! WOOT! PROGRESS!!!

Alrighty!, Project: VP-70 "Trouble"

We started out with this awesome VP-70 dart gun, scored from retrogarde, in it's full bright 80's style blue, yellow and orange, with Imperial Toy Company and Made in China embossed on one side (pictured but hard to see, due to iphone quality)

I have marked out where it needs to be sanded off. I used a gel nail technician drill with a very fine sanding barrel. It worked awesome cause you can get right into small areas and have good precision :)

Attachment:
IMG_0478_zps7f682cae.JPG
IMG_0478_zps7f682cae.JPG [ 44.68 KiB | Viewed 7117 times ]

Then, after sanding it off and wiping it down, I attacked it with a sharpie marker, and a very small flatheaded precision screwdriver and scratched in my beloved cat's name, along with my serial number where the toy company name/logo and Made in China were, to help blend in where they used to be.

Attachment:
IMG_0480_zps56fae151.JPG
IMG_0480_zps56fae151.JPG [ 43.3 KiB | Viewed 7117 times ]

Then I roughed it up with 600 grit sandpaper and because I can't operate spray paint cans, and my Mom hates the smell, I used Crafters Acrylic paint, you can get little 2 ounce bottles for a dollar each at our dollarstore. It says it is good for all surfaces but I had never really been a fan of using it on plastic. I wasn't crazy about using it with a brush, I had originally planned to use a small airbrush but it appeared my sister swiped it when she started doing spray tan training :[... so I had to use a brush... Anyway, I thinned the paint with water and brushed on a thin, even coat, then sanded it lightly with 1500 grit sandpaper, and repeated 4 times, which gave me this...

Attachment:
IMG_0554_zps2edfea62.JPG
IMG_0554_zps2edfea62.JPG [ 81.01 KiB | Viewed 7117 times ]

Then!, the super fun part!, weathering!!

This was my first time doing weathering or "graffitti" of any kind, I wondered if I would make that rookie mistake of doing too much, but I think I nailed it. When I was in the city I found some silver metallic craft acrylic paint so I used that, with the small flatheaded precision screwdriver so it looked scratchy. I went through the gouges where it says "TROUBLE" and my serial number, then I went around the corners and edges of the front end, where I figured it would naturally get the most wear from holstering, unholstering and just poking and banging around, as well as the high areas like on the grooves on the slide, and where it says H. H. 9MM VP70, as well as the rear sights and around the trigger. Oh, I lied, I also used my finger to dabble some silver around the holes where the screws (both real and fake) were... but I used the screwdriver again on the screw heads inside the holes :)

Which left me with this:

Attachment:
IMG_0556_zps1fe412bd.JPG
IMG_0556_zps1fe412bd.JPG [ 85.66 KiB | Viewed 7117 times ]

Then I had Mom hit it with some of my Valspar Clear Satin (semigloss) clearcoat spray can inside a cardboard box, thin coat, then lightly sanded with the 1500 grit sandpaper 3 times, which left me with the finished product:

Attachment:
IMG_0564_zps8a861215.JPG
IMG_0564_zps8a861215.JPG [ 72.53 KiB | Viewed 7117 times ]

Now, to get one of those nice Spat VP70 holsters!! :)

Oh, I also grabbed a roll of neon orange duct tape to apply to the end for if I go to any events :)

Last edited by Moosh89 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:06 am 
The Good Looking One

Service Number: A03/TQ1.0.72144E1
Loving the VP :-)

Great job Darlin :-)

"Civies We are Leaving"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:11 am 
Prop Churner Outer

Service Number: A03/TQ1.0.12143G1
Sweet! I think it turned out really well. I bet you and your mom could sew a holster up!

Post subject: Re: MOOSH's Slow Custom Weapon Builds :)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:39 pm 
reload

Service Number: A03/TQ3.0.12136E1
Well done! :)

GERCM - Executive Officer (XO)
UKCM Foreign Legion: The Deviant Dragoons

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:39 pm 
Nice job!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:08 pm 
Mad Cat

Service Number: AO3/TQ6.0.79749E8
Man that sounds like a lot of sanding, and the end product looks great!

I also like the way you have it displayed with your tags in some of the shots.

It's a boot!"

III drops

Post subject: Re: MOOSH's Slow Custom Weapon Builds :)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:50 pm 

This is an off screen representation of a ARMAT Reconassance Rifle-60, I will be using it as a stand-in until I get a pulse rifle or sort out my Smart Gunner armour.

PVT: Vellam
UKCM Homers Heroes

"Life is one you make it, so make it with the core"

:xeno:

Grenade launcher 1
IMG-20130423-00157.jpg
IMG-20130423-00157.jpg [ 1.5 MiB | Viewed 13777 times ]

Cocking handle 2
IMG-20130423-00156.jpg
IMG-20130423-00156.jpg [ 1.52 MiB | Viewed 13777 times ]

Cocking handle 1
IMG-20130423-00155.jpg
IMG-20130423-00155.jpg [ 1.55 MiB | Viewed 13777 times ]

Full gun
IMG-20130423-00154.jpg
IMG-20130423-00154.jpg [ 1.36 MiB | Viewed 13777 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:55 pm 
Mobile Mayhem

Thanks everyone!

As I posted in another thread (I believe retrogardes awesome "Nostromo Pistol/VP70" thread) I came across a surplus of the little singlepoint blasters, for a bit cheaper than what he paid while I was in the city. I grabbed 3 of them. I was planning to keep one for myself, so 2 are up for grabs, if there is interest I will get shipping estimates.

Anyway, I grabbed them just for the singlepoint scope, but upon looking closer they look a lot like the Harpoon gun used by Ripley at the end of ALIEN!, Here is my plan for the remainder of mine

Attachment:
ripleys harpoon gun and foam blaster.png
ripleys harpoon gun and foam blaster.png [ 1.18 MiB | Viewed 13768 times ]

it's not exact but it is a good base!. As I was saying if I leave the rear portion attached, it could just be a slightly different model, with the added bonus of being able to fire a very lightweight harpoon :) It can fire the little foam darts across my whole house and hit it's target (Mom, folding laundry! hahaha)

Not sure when this will get started but it's in the plans

I really need to get into town to our local dollarstore and see what goodies I can find there...

I've been referred to as the "Demon Adult-Child" because I drag the people I am with up and down the toy aisles cause I can't reach them all hahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:38 am 
Mobile Mayhem

Haha, I am getting a kick out of re-reading this thread!

I'm still living up to my "Demon Adult-Child" nickname!! My package from Sgt. Tony arrived today (Thanks friend!!). He was kind enough to help me get some goodies shipped from the US to me in Canada.

Goodies such as THESE!:

Attachment:
$(KGrHqF,!h0FBIBtytiZBQUpLnCoC!~~60_57.jpg
$(KGrHqF,!h0FBIBtytiZBQUpLnCoC!~~60_57.jpg [ 299.2 KiB | Viewed 13693 times ]

I know they aren't very detailed, but they are the right size to keep my Pulse Rifle on its 18 inch scale. When I ordered them, I was thinking I'd have to do a bit more hacking and cutting than I actually do. Turns out the stocks are separately screwed on to the receivers :) I popped them off already so all I have to do is cut off the barrel and drum. They have 2 nice little mounting holes where I can attach the back of the shrouds too! I just have to figure out how I'm going to make them. I'm thinking styrene...

Photo of the "receiver":

Attachment:
small receiver.jpg
small receiver.jpg [ 480.39 KiB | Viewed 13693 times ]

For the "details" such as the bolt, and selector dials, I can 3D print them, they would be small so it wouldn't cost much through Shapeways. I'd want to attach them last so the shrouds are easier to put on

Here I have the shotgun I plan to use for the grenade launcher laying underneath, the scales are just right :) Just have to cut off the stock, trigger guard and either cut off or soften the glue for the orange tip.

Attachment:
receiver and shotgun.jpg
receiver and shotgun.jpg [ 530.79 KiB | Viewed 13693 times ]

I will need to make a small front "block" for the front of the receiver of the Thompson to fit a smaller diameter, but longer barrel for when I hack off the barrel it has. Or I could leave the barrel on, and just cut the orange tip off and feed a smaller diameter barrel through it... Hmmm... I might just do that :)

For the triangle vent I will either use styrene or find a piece of triangular PVC pipe. I will use round PVC pipe for the barrel of the Thompson.

I need to figure out a way to make a smaller SPAS cage and SPAS pump grip. I could try to find a scaled SPAS shotgun toy but my previous search turned up no results. But, I did almost give up on finding a smaller Thompson, and look what happened! Maybe I will get lucky again?? ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:55 am 
Synthetic Humanoid

Looking good!

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:24 am 
THAT guy

Service Number: A03/TQ2.0.02146E1
Moosh89 wrote:
I need to figure out a way to make a smaller SPAS cage and SPAS pump grip. I could try to find a scaled SPAS shotgun toy but my previous search turned up no results. But, I did almost give up on finding a smaller Thompson, and look what happened! Maybe I will get lucky again?? ;)

Thats awesome. You know, actually many (if not all) of the cheaper spring loaded airsoft SPAS cages are actually too small and not "accurate" essentially making them perfect for a scaled down build.

I picked up this "Crossman" brand one over 12 years ago not knowing just how small it would turn out to be. Now I have it earmarked for my own mini-pulse for my son. Here is a pic of my Crossman cage next to an old 1:1 resin one.
Attachment:
CAM00986.jpg
CAM00986.jpg [ 62.54 KiB | Viewed 13680 times ]

Tell you what, since I have been in no rush (my kid is not yet 3! So I have time before he actually will care), if you think this will be of use to you and find you can't source one up there, I'll let you have this one. PM me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:29 am 
Mobile Mayhem

Awesome! Maybe I will look into the airsoft ones then, but I think it may still be a bit too large. Shouldn't be too hard to make one either way. Thanks for the comparison pictures!

Thanks for the kind offer as well. You should keep it :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:59 am 
Mobile Mayhem

Made some minor progress on the Pulse Rifle lately, finally got the drum cut off of one of the tommy gun toys and the stock cut off of one of the shotguns:

Attachment:
Cut Toy Thompson Shotgun.jpg
Cut Toy Thompson Shotgun.jpg [ 194.73 KiB | Viewed 7117 times ]

Also working on getting a Majenko board as well :)

I have someone who may be able to help me with fabricating some parts too so that's cool!

And I decided having a Smartgun at some point in the future would be pretty cool, so I plan to make a Smartgunner outfit. I'd have the outfit done hopefully this year and the Smartgun maybe next year. I thought it might look odd to have a long Smartgun on the side of my chair and me having to reach down and back to the handle with one hand while I kept my other hand on my chair controller to move, so I thought of getting an old joystick. I didn't want a newer one because it would look "too new" and out of place for the retro simplicity of the 80's era technology so I found THIS for $2.50!:

Attachment:
28718B78-90B7-4685-8215-C38027FF737C_zpsemppdwqz.JPG
28718B78-90B7-4685-8215-C38027FF737C_zpsemppdwqz.JPG [ 93.99 KiB | Viewed 7117 times ]

Perfect! I think I want to have a different base though and omit the two buttons on the side, change the trigger colour to red and replace the wire with a black coiled cord which I would have plug intron the Smartgun somewhere. It was all fine and dandy until Mom noticed it's errr... shape... :roll: gahhh, leave it to her to come up with that! Bahaha!! Oh well, it will look cooler with some slight mods :) can't complain for only $2.50!!

Last edited by Moosh89 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:04 pm 
Mobile Mayhem

Went to the a Thrift store last week, scored another joystick for a dollar!

This one is a flight stick, with a throttle lever, I thought it would look cool as like a Dropship piece, and it was only a dollar!! Haha!

Attachment:
479D92BE-E8ED-40A9-85AF-1305642FDD4E_zpsmgpgmole.JPG
479D92BE-E8ED-40A9-85AF-1305642FDD4E_zpsmgpgmole.JPG [ 78.7 KiB | Viewed 7117 times ]

I keep checking for Tupperware mugs or old toys. I usually find something when I go ;)

Last edited by Moosh89 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:04 am 
Mobile Mayhem

Necro-bump!

I have made some progress on some projects! This is now going to be a "Prop" thread, rather than strictly weapons.

MOOSH's Real Parts Motion Tracker!:

I've always had a goal/dream to own an actual prop from ALIENS. Since I can't see that happening anytime soon I decided I would acquire something the same way the makers did, by real parts!

I decided this at the end of last summer, that I would go for a Motion Tracker.

For a couple months, I was unstoppable! A part finding machine! I had some excellent help though, Many thanks to Frank/577_ops, Jeff/Quarax, "Jinx" and her husband, Marcel/marsattack, Terran/bigbisont, nick-a-tron, Spat, Noble and dr_slurpee! Either I have made deals with you all or you have helped me in some way and I am thankful!

I have made a master list of parts I needed, when they were ordered, when they arrived, and most scary, what I paid. I've done good considering the price of parts has gone up in recent years!

Now I don't have the pretty pictures of a lot of these items yet, except the ad pictures but sometime soon I will take a couple and post

What I have:

- Vivitar 2500 Thyristor Flash: I got lucky with this as my first purchase. I found it on Etsy. It was a non working unit so I didn't have to feel bad about tearing it apart! Perfect!
- Alien Brown Airbrush Paint x5: I never DREAMED of finding real Humbrol 170 Brown Bess, and this was on an introductory sale so I grabbed 5 bottles
- Bisley Sling Swivels Set x2: These hurt, very badly... The shipping really killed the price, but hey, gotta be correct, right?? I did extensive research, even contacting Webley & Scott. They no longer make sling swivels and any they DID make were by a german maker which they outsourced to. I did some research into the German maker and I decided that Bisley was good enough, as I didn't really find what I was hoping for.
- Hama 5401 Automatic Shutter Release: I found what Quarax believed to be the EXACT model used on the trackers, but he really wanted it so I traded it to him for the JOBO and a different screen accurate timer. I then found a different screen accurate timer with box that I plan to use.
- Black Aluminum Diamond Mesh: This was decorative mesh to cover an intake on a sports bike. I had the seller measure the holes and compared it to the top mesh from a superswitch intruder alarm. It was only about a mm off, so it's close enough until I can find a superswitch. I will still use this stuff on my resin tracker.
- Hama B101 Slide Viewer: This I found on a german eBay-like site, Hood.de, along with the 39402 Remote Trigger which Frank helped me acquire! Thanks Frank!
- Hama Remote Release for Pentax #39402: " ^^^
- Male ¼ Jacks x2: These I got from Quarax after he bought a lot of them
- Female ¼ Jacks x2: and these he ordered for me, Thanks!
- Pump Widget: This, Noble gave me a heads up for, Thank you! Quarax then acquired the sphygmomanometer for me in the states and disassembled it to send me just the widget to save on shipping, YAY!
- Jobo Minilux: Traded from Quarax for the correct timer
- Bottom Knob x3: These, I decided looked close to the knob seen on the movies "working" tracker. Almost certainly not the real deal, but it's the closest I've ever seen!
- Matchbox Power Unit 2000 and up x1: Oh my gosh, THIS thing took forever to get to me! I got it from the UK, I asked for the cheapest shipping. The seller sent it by boat, but I'm pretty sure it was a row boat!! It took over 2 months to get to me! It was so long I couldn't even leave feedback for it anymore!
- Olympus T28 Calculation Panel: This was the most expensive single part I have bought yet. I tried offering the seller some fair offers since he had a "Make Offer" feature, but it was a waste of time. I ended up just caving in and paying out the kazoo for it. Whatever, I've got one!
- Humbrol 170 Brown Bess x3: THIS was such a surprise! I found 13 tins in Portugal, and in working out a way to get it over to me, I was able to share the find with some great members here, I kept 3 tins for myself. Thanks everyone who participated!

Everything was coming together SO fast!!

I managed to even find 2 places here in Canada that said they had Kango 426s! I messaged them both and they said they would sell them to me! Then I found a THIRD 426 on Kijiji (like Craigslist) in Winnipeg, and it was beautiful! Such great condition! The lady sold it before I could arrange pick up. I was gutted but happy to be receiving the two that I found before, one for me and one for a friend, Jinx.

The first place I found in Ontario kind of gouged the price a bit, they charged us $150 but with tax it was $169. Then we paid $70 to Purolator (a courier service) to deliver it to us. The second place in Edson, Alberta only wanted $75 shipped to us. Score!

I waited a week for the first Kango from Ontario to arrive. Here's how it went:

I waited a week, just itching for the Purolator guy to show up. That morning when I was still in bed I heard the doorbell ring and it was someone dropping something off. I was excited but still uber tired from being up until 5AM. I fell back asleep. At 1PM I woke up, and my Mom was teasing me that I dreamt it and nobody came. (I knew better). She came into my room with the most beautiful hammer drill box I had ever seen. It was a perfect Kango 426 case, and the labels were still intact. It was the most detailed I had ever seen. I even reached out to touch it to make sure it was real...

It was real!

I made her bring it out to the kitchen island so I could get a better look at it. She snipped off the zip ties holding it shut

She opened the case

She reached in slowly

Grabbing it's glorious red handle

Slowly easing it's $150 mass out of the case

Then something went horribly wrong!!

Because THIS is what came out of the box!!!
Attachment:
10945612_10152514795232721_1013067055722151774_n.jpg
10945612_10152514795232721_1013067055722151774_n.jpg [ 75.58 KiB | Viewed 12761 times ]

I was in shock... "What IS that?" I asked, like as if I was fishing and reeled in some mutated ugly fish... Then my shock turned to anger. I was PISSED! Not at my Mom, she was desperately holding it at all angles trying to match it to the 426 pictured on that perfect label... I told her it was not the right one. Then we were both pissed. I wrote back the seller and told them it was the wrong drill and that my Mom would not be calling them back because it would be caustic. They pleaded with me to have her call them to make it right and that it was an honest mistake. I convinced her to call them (I don't use the phone because I find it too difficult with my disabilities to speak loudly and clearly enough to be taken seriously). She called and there was no answer. She tried again a few hours later and the guys wife answered, took our number and said he would call us back the next day. He never called. I wrote them back and demanded he deal with me personally and I only do business via email, that Mom was rightfully pissed cause it cost us over $200 for their mistake.

In the meantime, I contacted the Edson seller. I asked them to guarantee that it was infact a 426 they had sent out. She assured me it was. I told her, briefly about the other fiasco and she empathized with me and assured me it was a 426 with original case once more.

I went to bed. When I got up, I made a comment that the new drill would be here on Monday likely. Mom smiled and said it was here already and after my not so nice day the day before she wanted to save it as a surprise...

Oh it was a surprise alright!

IT WAS NOT A 426 EITHER!!!

Then I basically just said "F*** this whole weekend" and went back to bed... I did write the Edson people back as well. I guess I will hear back from them on Monday.

AND YES! I did ask for pictures from both sellers, neither one bothered, instead they just assured me it was a 426...

So now I have two useless hammer drills that we paid out the kazoo for, and we can't afford to send them back, unless both sellers pay all fees.

I literally wanted to cry myself to sleep... I thought today would be better. My Mom told me she got a message from my Auntie, my Grandma isn't doing so good... When it rains, it rains acid for blood...

I knew my luck had to run out...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:48 am 
Prop Churner Outer

Service Number: A03/TQ1.0.12143G1
Oh no Moosh! That's awful!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:48 am 

Was having fun looking through your thread and then reading about your other parts...till I got to the part about the Kango! That's horrible news! Wish I could help!

Post subject: Re: MOOSH's Slow Custom Prop Builds :)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:40 am 

Service Number: A12/TQ2.0.02132E1
Oh no Thats krap,sorry for the Bad Word.I Hope You get that Sorted out.But Great work on the other stuff though.

All the best

Neil

Post subject: Re: MOOSH's Slow Custom Prop Builds :)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:36 am 

Really sorry to hear your story. That sucks big time ! I am sure that things will brighten up soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:42 am 
AKKURAZI

That sucks indeed. Those sellers need a good slap on the behind, or better even in the face. You do not mess with one of ours!
Let's do a combat drop on them and give them back their useless power drills...

I'll keep my eye out for you on German ebay and such, maybe we can sort you out with a proper Kango!