The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: Aliens: Renaissance Web-Comic
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:50 am 

Greetings all, and sorry for being away for so long. Since today is Aliens Day, I just had an idea to post my old Aliens: Renaissance web-comic online. I've posted the cover page to my DeviantArt account, which I've dusted off for the first time this year. My hope is to post at least one page a month, which will hopefully give me enough time to salvage my lost 3D files (characters, props, sets, vehicles, and the xenomorphs themselves), and resume the project if there's enough interest.

The web-comic is based on a fan-fic story that I wrote in 1986-1987, long before Alien3 was made. It was my own idea for a sequel to Aliens. The layout of the web-comic itself is a tribute to the Alien movie-book from 1979, the one that showed the story through images from the movie. I must have checked that book out from the library a hundred times, and was a fan of Alien(s) before I was even old enough to see it. :)

https://www.deviantart.com/stlegends/gallery/73147039/aliens-renaissance

Take care, be safe, and Happy Aliens Day. :D