The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: Chef to produce my Smartgunners sights
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:23 pm 

Service Number: A02/TQ2.0.22140E1
Hi folks,
I have been assembling and making these headsets for quite a while, they are time consuming and difficult to make.
Loved doing them till nowas they are starting to feel like a job and not a hobby.
I would like to concentrate more on other projects, not leaving the Aliens world but I do not longer make the eyepieces and microphones either so I felt someone else could dedicate more time and passion as I did.
I spoke to Chef and he was working on a set to bring out , just happen to contact him at the correct time and we have worked out a deal where he has purchased ALL holds and authority (if you call it that ) to do , make , throw away my headsets.
I am unsure of his plans on whether he will use all of mine or hybrid his or even build a better design.
So officially thank you all for purchasing these in the past and thank Chef for taking over .

On a different note my new projects involve a little machine called a Syil x4 CNC.
would love to move more into producing more accurate alloy parts and happen to stumble another great feature of it .
The machine is super accurate and an entry level small workshop , next is in the 10s of thousands , fully computerised capable of machining steel and 3d parts as a primary use.
The below pic has shifted as my new vice was awaiting milling hardware, and second pic with hardware installed.
I can think of a million things to do with that delta LOGO!!!!

thank you all again
Mars