The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:21 pm 
Bacon Rapscallion

Service Number: A12/TQ1.0.72136E1
retrogarde wrote:
Yellowjacket wrote:
Dropshipbob wrote:
Man, whatever happened to "Drop zone: Copernicus"?

Doesn't that take place here...?

Copernicus - Fan made by Mike Fanara

I think DSB meant what happened to that fan film. I know I'd love to see it completed!

Ah, yes. So would I.

I just added another planet and 8 more space station facilities from various sources.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:22 pm 
Mobile Mayhem

Service Number: A10/TQ1.O.32157E1
I'd like to go ahead and submit my first project's planet, LV-397 - "Lethe" for the sole purpose of securing its name. More info to be added later as my project progresses :)

Read the AL Charter Rules & Regulations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i3gd9QUyIqI_6rfk8kpxspbKU-JT4MBAjLPxfCkvGJ8

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:42 pm 
Bacon Rapscallion

Moosh89 wrote:
I'd like to go ahead and submit my first project's planet, LV-397 - "Lethe" for the sole purpose of securing its name. More info to be added later as my project progresses :)

Done. Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:32 pm 
Bacon Rapscallion

It's coming up on two years since anything was added, so if you know of a planet or space station that hasn't been listed, please let me know.

Post subject: Re: Planets in the Aliens Universe
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:59 pm 

I believe most, if not all of these have been listed already, but did find this map layout in the "Weyland-Yutani Corp Journal: Aliens".

Sector_Map01.png
Sector_Map01.png [ 63.39 KiB | Viewed 2494 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:05 pm 
Prop Churner Outer

Service Number: A03/TQ1.0.12143G1
TS826, that is originally from the Leading Edge Aliens RPG fron the 90's. Some elements of it have been retained in the new (and vastly expanded) ALIEN RPG from Free League.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:10 am 

Service Number: A03/TQ1.0.52160G1
Now that my boyfriend and I are getting our projects further off the ground, I can offer some fan-made planets and stations.

Planets:
LV-400 - snow/ice world, not colonized; rescue/exploratory mission (not really a "Bug Hunt" since only one Xenomorph was encountered in 2175)
LV-510 - Earth-like colony; multiple USCM bases/Colonial Marshal headquarters; multiple "Stand-Up Fights"
LV-112 - Earth-like colony; multiple USCM bases/Colonial Marshal headquarters; "Stand-Up Fight" in 2127
LV-335 - Earth-like colony; Colonial Marshal headquarters; "Bug Hunt" in 2180
LV-109 - desert world, somewhat colonized; multiple USCM bases/Colonial Marshal headquarters; multiple "Bug Hunts"

Stations:
Violet Rose - spaceport/habitat over LV-510

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:39 pm 
GarageGeek

Awesome Rabbit! First thing that popped into my mind was all the different vehicles that could be used.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:13 pm 
Bacon Rapscallion

TS826 wrote:
I believe most, if not all of these have been listed already, but did find this map layout in the "Weyland-Yutani Corp Journal: Aliens".

Thank you. It's always nice to have materials to double check against the list. The ones listed as CP 1, CP2, etc...are they planets or stations? Also, should they be listed as 'Crestus Prime 01' or 'CP-01'?

TheSailingRabbit wrote:
Now that my boyfriend and I are getting our projects further off the ground, I can offer some fan-made planets and stations.

Planets:
LV-400 - snow/ice world, not colonized; rescue/exploratory mission (not really a "Bug Hunt" since only one Xenomorph was encountered in 2175)
LV-510 - Earth-like colony; multiple USCM bases/Colonial Marshal headquarters; multiple "Stand-Up Fights"
LV-112 - Earth-like colony; multiple USCM bases/Colonial Marshal headquarters; "Stand-Up Fight" in 2127
LV-109 - desert world, somewhat colonized; multiple USCM bases/Colonial Marshal headquarters; multiple "Bug Hunts"

Stations:

I've added them in. Thank you.

I've also added Mendal Station, Novgorod and The Outpost to the 'Stations' section.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:41 pm 

Service Number: A03/TQ1.0.52160G1
Yellowjacket wrote:
TS826 wrote:

Thank you. It's always nice to have materials to double check against the list. The ones listed as CP 1, CP2, etc...are they planets or stations? Also, should they be listed as 'Crestus Prime 01' or 'CP-01'?

TheSailingRabbit wrote:

Planets:

Stations:

I've added them in. Thank you.

I've also added Mendal Station, Novgorod and The Outpost to the 'Stations' section.

No problem. I'll probably post more as we keep developing stories.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:09 am 

Quote:
...The ones listed as CP 1, CP2, etc...are they planets or stations? Also, should they be listed as 'Crestus Prime 01' or 'CP-01'?

These pages claim to be taken from the Aliens Adventure Game, and describe them as Crestus Prime and the "four Crestus Garrison Worlds nearby.... Named Crestus Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and Delta, in order of their distance from Ventix and Alexandria."

"From here, the space fleet can reach any of the four Garrison Worlds which protect the approach to Ventix."

https://yutani.studio/2019/07/04/csc-se ... tus-prime/
https://yutani.studio/2019/07/03/csc-se ... n-systems/

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:23 pm 
Bacon Rapscallion

TS826 wrote:
Quote:
...The ones listed as CP 1, CP2, etc...are they planets or stations? Also, should they be listed as 'Crestus Prime 01' or 'CP-01'?

These pages claim to be taken from the Aliens Adventure Game, and describe them as Crestus Prime and the "four Crestus Garrison Worlds nearby.... Named Crestus Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and Delta, in order of their distance from Ventix and Alexandria."

"From here, the space fleet can reach any of the four Garrison Worlds which protect the approach to Ventix."

thank you. I will list them accordingly this way...

Crestus Prime- Aliens Adventure Game RPG book
Crestus Alpha (CP-1) - Aliens Adventure Game RPG book
Crestus Beta (CP-2) - Aliens Adventure Game RPG book
Crestus Gamma (CP-3) - Aliens Adventure Game RPG book
Crestus Delta (CP-4) - Aliens Adventure Game RPG book

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:12 pm 

WOW!

I didn't realise there were so many Planets in both Alien & Aliens.

Mind Blown.

Dougie Rankin | Artist | Sulaco Steel & Plastic
www.sulacosteel.co.uk
www.facebook.com/sulacosteel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:16 pm 
Bacon Rapscallion

sulacosteel wrote:
WOW!

I didn't realise there were so many Planets in both Alien & Aliens.

Mind Blown.

At current count we have 232 worlds. I use the word 'worlds' since some of these are terraformed or inhabited moons of larger planets, but all of them are inhabited (or were inhabited) worlds in one way or another. I sometimes think we should rename this thread 'Worlds of the Aliens Universe'. Maybe 'Habitations of...'.

There is an inconsistency in the amount of worlds versus the amount of orbital or remote artificial facilities. There are only 22 on the list and I would think that a great many more stations would exist. It makes sense to have more of them in orbit over inhabited worlds and as waystations in the cross points of the vacuum. I hope future comics and books expand on this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:46 am 

Nice job on the list, Yellowjacket. As you've noted, it's morphing as it grows.