The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: PR Counter Opinion/Options
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:20 pm 
I’m looking for options and opinions on which digital counter to go with for my PR. I’m using the Tokyo Marui M1A1 Thompson, MIM shroud, real SPAS cage and pump, deactivated Remington 870 (well soon to be deactivated) and various SD parts. Needless to say I want the counter to work, well at least count down so a static counter is out of the question. So if anyone can recommend and send me contact information on where to get one I would greatly appreciate it.

Now I know Hyperdyne makes a good counter, but I’ve seen a smaller version on e-bay that has the mounting screws that appear to match up to the ones on the shroud but don’t remember the seller and can’t find another one posted. I thought the designer/seller posted here originally but couldn’t find the original thread. Regardless if anyone knows which counter I’m referring to and or has his/her contact info please let me know.

You can either post in this tread or e-mail me at titaniumbat@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: PR Counter Opinion/Options
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:24 pm 
I know the one you mean. There is one on Ebay at the moment. I bought the same counter and it works great. Live auction so I can't include a link but it's easy to find.

Cheers

Darren
Edited by: [url=http://p220.ezboard.com/bthealienslegacy.showUserPublicProfile?gid=friendlyskies>Friendlyskies[/url] at: 6/8/07 12:24 pm