The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: What does Matsuo owe you?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:19 pm 
Site Admin

Service Number: A06/TQ2.0.65181E6
If you have done business with Matsuo/Matsucorp/Matt Worsdell and he still owes you product,
please post here what item(s) he owes you and the year.

Do NOT post prices. Do NOT post flames. This is an informational posting ONLY, not for
slagging off on him, no matter how long it's been or how annoyed you are with his business.

The first post/list will be updated. Thank you!

Username - Forum - Item - Year

911dropship - The RPF - Aliens Pulse rifle, Sent SD Parts set, Spas Parts, full metal deactivated Thompson + Cash, 2007
    GroundBeef - The RPF - Aliens Smartgun - June 2013
    Ki Djowac - The RPF - 2 - Dredd Lawgiver pistols - May 2013
    Mawwic - The RPF - Aliens Pulse Rifle - March 2013
    Jevaho - The RPF - Dredd Lawgiver - 2013
    jason0013 - The RPF - Aliens PR with real steel Spas Cage & Grip, Demilled 870, 2xmagazines w/AL bases, Black resin grip for Thompson SMG, 10x Dummy rounds, Cold cast shrouds with hardware. - 2014
    2keepandbear -The RPF - Aliens Pulse Rifle, supplied Spas cage, grip & real steel 870 - 2014-2015
    Halo_1 - The RPF - Full PR Shroud Kit with all the fixings - Mid-2000s. (2014?)
    StephenDutton - Aliens Legacy - M231 port firing weapon foregrips - Ordered from Matsucorp web site, pre-2016
    Rook 3 - off RPF deal - 3 prop/real steel guns sent for moldmaking - March, 2016
    TD5422 - The RPF - Matsuo Pulse rifle with Real Steel Spas Cage, pump grip and M870 bolt. Returned for repair only. 2016 (?)
    septic - The RPF - HCG PR Shrouds, 2016
    Dune5712 - The RPF - Aliens Pulse Rifle, Neil Blomkvist's teaser version (with rails / extended muzzle) - October 2017
    A.W. - Aliens Legacy - MG42 - Unmodded, 2017
    eethan - The RPF - Aliens Pulse Rifle - July 2018
    mr77 - The RPF Airsoft MAC-11 - 2018
    PakRatJR - The RPF - Full pulse rifle shroud parts set with brackets, shot counter window and mag base, buttstock and barrel vent. - 2019
    headhunter999 - The RPF/AL - Resin Aliens Flame unit and resin Welder, fully finished/assembled - December 2020
    LasagnaSmoothie - AL - Pulse Rifle - June 2021
    Prizmatic - The RPF Aliens PR - July 2021
    Eric Andros - RPF - NuBSG pistol kit with pre-painted faux wood grips. Bought on facebook in October 2021
    MosesGunn - The RPF Aliens Smartgun - November 2021
    Hirohawa - The RPF - Smart Gun Parts, Machined Muzzle, Bike handles etc. - 2021-2022

http://www.rookscastle.com
http://www.alchemyarms.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:51 pm 

Headhunter 999-David Dimoplon-Aliens Legacy-
a. Solid resin and fully painted aliens 2 movie flame unit- 2020.
b. Solid resin and fully painted aliens 2 movie welding torch- 2020.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:14 pm 
Site Admin

Updated, thank you!

There is a duplicate list on the RPF.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:41 am 

Service Number: A09/TQ1.0.32134E1
StpehenDutton - Stephen Dutton - Aliens Legacy (though I wasn't a member when I ordered through his website) - M231 port firing weapon foregrips - Probably some time pre-2016?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:26 am 

Service Number: A08/TQ2.0.32265E
.........as a local who's known him....kinda embarrassing . I haven't heard from him in a hot minute

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:53 pm 

Service Number: A05/TQ2.0.32141E1
Hudson974 wrote:
.........as a local who's known him....kinda embarrassing . I haven't heard from him in a hot minute

After his kiddo situation calmed down he was always talking about going dark for a period.

At this point if we can get a comprehensive list it would be possible to initiate legal action as the amounts are already at the felony level on monies and materials owed.

Nothing inspires action like a strongly worded legal document being received.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:24 pm 

Service Number: A08/TQ2.0.32265E
That is true, I'll have to hit up a local buddy and see about how his smartgun went. Last I heard before the covid it wasnt done after a few years.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:05 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for the info Matt. Matsuo has had a lot of stuff happening in his life as long as I've known him. Many ups and downs over the years both personal and medical. It's sad because he really is an artiste when it comes to this stuff, but his productivity just IS at the artist level, meaning it'll be done, when it's done. Maybe.

But yeah, if you combine the total costs of everything still owed... it's a lot of cash.

Going after him legally though... the old phrase, you can't get blood from a turnip comes to mind.

I'd be interested in knowing about your buddy's smartgun, and if he got it. If not, we can add his name/date of purchase to the list.

List has been updated with AL people and additional RPF notices.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:22 am 

Service Number: A05/TQ2.0.32141E1
Russ Krook III wrote:
Thanks for the info Matt. Matsuo has had a lot of stuff happening in his life as long as I've known him. Many ups and downs over the years both personal and medical. It's sad because he really is an artiste when it comes to this stuff, but his productivity just IS at the artist level, meaning it'll be done, when it's done. Maybe.

But yeah, if you combine the total costs of everything still owed... it's a lot of cash.

Going after him legally though... the old phrase, you can't get blood from a turnip comes to mind.

I'd be interested in knowing about your buddy's smartgun, and if he got it. If not, we can add his name/date of purchase to the list.

List has been updated with AL people and additional RPF notices.

At this point We need to get a comprehensive list and see if anyone can remind him all this stuff is due.

One can not get blood from a turnip. However one may need reminding that some may be out on things on principle if things are not resolved satisfactorily.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:11 pm 
Prop Churner Outer

Service Number: A03/TQ1.0.12143G1
SmartGun parts, specifically the front tower grip, and ammo counter 2022