The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: Alien: Hope for future pc gameplay
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:32 pm 

Check this out guys stumbled onto this a month or ago. You are a person in Hadleys hope leading up to Aliens. This dude plays thru it in parts. One person is making this. https://youtu.be/tr107jxTF4g

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:47 pm 
Proceed on a 2-1-6...

Service Number: A02/TQ2.0.52141E1
Wow that’s pretty amazing…

"Errr... Roger that's a 2-1-6..."

Post subject: Re: Alien: Hope for future pc gameplay
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:29 am 

Exactly 1 person. And a lot of it looks accurate. You even see their garden greenhouse in one part.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:07 pm 
GarageGeek

I've been wishing they'd make a game like isolation but in the ALIENS areas. Would be awesome if the whole disaster unfolded and you got a glimpse of the USCM landing before the game ended.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:43 pm 
Proceed on a 2-1-6...

Service Number: A02/TQ2.0.52141E1
It would be good to have the chance To do a multi player cooperative from the part of all the marines landing and try to investigate the colony… perhaps with the hive changing positions… or whatever…

In the book by Alan Dean Foster there were many atmosphere processing plants on the planet with just one colony. It would have been possible for some colonists to have fled and aliens to have pursued them. They could have done a follow up mission where the original APS and colony are utterly destroyed but perhaps some colonists managed to flee snd set up hideaways in the other APS stations…

"Errr... Roger that's a 2-1-6..."

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:36 pm 

ilovethecorps wrote:
It would be good to have the chance To do a multi player cooperative from the part of all the marines landing and try to investigate the colony… perhaps with the hive changing positions… or whatever…

In the book by Alan Dean Foster there were many atmosphere processing plants on the planet with just one colony. It would have been possible for some colonists to have fled and aliens to have pursued them. They could have done a follow up mission where the original APS and colony are utterly destroyed but perhaps some colonists managed to flee snd set up hideaways in the other APS stations…

Yeah im impressed one person made this. Imagine this man with a budget and a team? Wished I had the kinda money to support this.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:38 pm 

ilovethecorps wrote:

My dream vr game would be a 4 player coop colonial marines game with raids bosses missions etc in fps.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:17 pm 

Hey, thank you for posting my gameplay of the fan-made game. I hope you liked them. The game is really really good, but absolutely brutal and the warrior alien is no joke! I hope to complete it one day, but I'm finding it near impossible to do.

I'm hoping that we can see an update on the game, but given what is going on in the developers home country, I would rather him and his loved ones stay safe first. But if an update does drop for the game, I will definitely make more videos.