The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: Alien: Isolation - Highlight Reel, SHARE Your Clips!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:27 pm 
Mobile Mayhem

Service Number: A10/TQ1.O.32157E1
Hello everyone!

I figure this thread is a long time overdue. The purpose of this thread is to share your highlights (or spectacular fails) while playing Alien: Isolation.

With the PlayStation 4 and XBOX One, it's never been easier to capture, upload and share those moments. So lets see them!

Disclaimer: [SPOILER WARNINGS]

If possible, please post adequate SPOILER warnings if there is any story-revealing content in your clips, and approximate location ("Mission 5", etc.) of the clips you share so those who haven't finished can temporarily avoid them.

With that said, please also keep detailed story discussion to an absolute minimum. Be vague!

I'll start!

I originally uploaded this to my Facebook back on November 16, 2014. This was me walking through the medical ward, trying to get the trophy/achievement "Hide. Run. Survive." on the hardest difficulty. I was terrified the whole time, I heard you could walk right through the whole mission and get this trophy, so I tried it. I successfully did it twice! I didn't get to explore for collectibles though, I need to go back on easy to clean up.

SPOILER - Mission 5

https://youtu.be/n0EDqKSOi_8

Read the AL Charter Rules & Regulations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i3gd9QUyIqI_6rfk8kpxspbKU-JT4MBAjLPxfCkvGJ8