The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: hows the online community on aliens CM on the PC ?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:04 pm 

Just wondering how the online for the pc version of the game is ? i bought all the dlc for acm on xbox , but the only players playing online have the standard levels . i really want to buy the pc version to play online but dont want to , and run into the same situation . any help would be much appreciated

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:16 am 

Service Number: A01/TQ2.0.82152E1
To Be honest, it is kinda dead. However there still is the occasional time you can find a game for multiplayer. I think right now also Amazon has both the season pass(giving you all the dlc) for 7.50 or 7.99 and the game itself for 15.00. I would play it with you, if you got it Matt.

Edit forgot to add my steam name

Xfuk0ffx

Also there is a topic going with everyone's already.

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=12454

Last edited by chevyh0tr0d on Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:22 am 
Mobile Mayhem

Service Number: A10/TQ1.O.32157E1
I just picked this up for PC on Sunday. I got it for PS3 at launch but wanted to see the pretteh graphics on PC :) Unfortunately my laptop is crap and can't run it at a playable speed on low settings, so need to get a new laptop (which was in the works already)

Steam name is the same as my PS3 name, MOOSH89

Read the AL Charter Rules & Regulations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i3gd9QUyIqI_6rfk8kpxspbKU-JT4MBAjLPxfCkvGJ8

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:01 pm 

Service Number: A02/TQ2.0.82144E1
dead on pc.almost dead on ps3 but alive on xbox.cant get many games on the new maps though

life is for the living.....take it and run people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:00 pm 

That sucks . I play it on the 360 and can find games most of the time . Was wondering if more people were still playing on the pc. Guess not , wanted to see the better graphics too . Well ill just wait for a steam sale...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:51 pm 

never any troubs getting onto something on xbox at the moe.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:52 am 

Service Number: A01/TQ2.0.82152E1
MattRendar wrote:
That sucks . I play it on the 360 and can find games most of the time . Was wondering if more people were still playing on the pc. Guess not , wanted to see the better graphics too . Well ill just wait for a steam sale...

You could also grab it from amazon digital sales or direct2drive(now gamefly I think) and just input the key they send you. However I will keep a eye out for you, on it(amazon) steam, and direct2drive(now gamefly)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:09 pm 

the pc graphics look like a 2 year old game .the xbox looks like a launch title...5 to 6 years old at least.the new dlc was kinda good really.loads of potential there.at least a couple of good areas for a bug hunt and that outside section and caves...come on people that would work so well.oh well i can only dream.more mercenary then anyone?....................anyone?

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:26 pm 
Ready to Rock & Roll!

Service Number: A08/TQ2.0.72136E1
rodent wrote:
the pc graphics look like a 2 year old game .the xbox looks like a launch title...5 to 6 years old at least.the new dlc was kinda good really.loads of potential there.at least a couple of good areas for a bug hunt and that outside section and caves...come on people that would work so well.oh well i can only dream.more mercenary then anyone?....................anyone?

Now you're just trolling to have a go at the game.

Give it a rest.

"I'd like to die at the age of 80 in my own bed, with a belly full of wine and a girl's mouth around my c**k."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:40 pm 

Getting a game through matchmaking is extremely hard, what you need to do is join a group like this -
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ACM-BH

Its the main Bug Hunt group and there are game events every Saturday, but they go through the week if you add people to your friends list.
The multiplayer is far from gone, you just have to know where and how to look for the games. Hope this helps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:40 pm 

no way.....i love the game....LOVE IT.on line is my cod.Why dont you read my entry properly. what does it say at the end ......

'colonial marines online rules and dont let anyone tell you otherwise....see you at the ready line people!'

as for giving it a rest.....no...never....now listen gearbox i want a smooth dispersal this time....oh wait they f***ed it again lol lol

Post subject: Re: hows the online community on aliens CM on the PC ?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:42 pm 
Ready to Rock & Roll!

Service Number: A08/TQ2.0.72136E1
Because your post added nothing to the thread subject and started with:
Quote:
the pc graphics look like a 2 year old game .the xbox looks like a launch title...5 to 6 years old at least.

"I'd like to die at the age of 80 in my own bed, with a belly full of wine and a girl's mouth around my c**k."