The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject: Sign the Petition for More Bug Hunt DLC|XENO WARRIOR Contest
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:22 pm 
Mobile Mayhem

Service Number: A10/TQ1.O.32157E1
[UPDATED OCTOBER 20TH, 2013]

"Share & Tweet" Contest - Round 6 Results

ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to "RIOT|Stalkermaster", who is Round 6's winner due to being the only entrant. Thanks for continuing to help us be heard!

PROMOTION SCHEDULE
NOTE: We will be taking a break with the "Share & Tweet" promotion, But you can still help us by keeping us a main focus by tweeting SEGA, or Posting on SEGA's Facebook:

Sega Twitter:
https://twitter.com/SEGA

Sega Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Sega

HOW TO ENTER

Option 1: Share a link to the petition on Facebook with your friends, asking them to please help the cause and show support by signing the petition.
https://www.change.org/petitions/sega-of-america-corporation-gearbox-software-demiurge-studios-please-release-additional-bug-hunt-dlc-for-aliens-colonial-marines

OR

Option 2: Tweet or post on SEGA's Twitter/Facebook pages, respectfully asking for continued support for A:CM in the form of more Bug Hunt and/or the SDK (mod tools).

*For anyone who performs BOTH these actions, please know that you will receive TWO entries and gain an additional chance to win this particular round.*

HOW TO WIN

Send a private message or email to Moosh which contains your e-mail address, as well as a link which shows that you shared the petition on Facebook and/or sent a Tweet to the designated Sega representative. Moosh's email address is "mooshie1989(at)hotmail.com"

Everyone who participates will be entered in a random drawing and the winner(s) will be publicly announced the following week in this thread. The winner(s) will then receive their prize code via private message or e-mail, which can be instantly and easily redeemed at paramountuv.com/redeem ; ultraviolet.flixster.com/paramount .

http://mostimpressive.nl/ACM/HaveToGoOn.png
*image created by hemicrania*

Quote:
F.A.Q.

Q: If I enter every round, can I win more than once?
A: Yes. Each individual who participates can win once per round. For example, if only one person participates in this promotion at every opportunity, they would win the prize(s) offered every single round.

Q: In order to enter, do I have to share the petition over and over? I don't want to annoy my Facebook friends!
A: Totally understood and accounted for. To enter, you could choose to send a Tweet each round and avoid Facebook altogether. Or, you could choose to share the petition just once, and Tweet for the additional rounds. The choice is up to you!

Q: If I send a tweet and don't get a response of any kind, does that disqualify my entry? What happens if the Sega exec ignores me?
A: As long as you send a relevant Tweet, regardless if it's answered or not, your entry is still valid.

Q: I only have a few friends on Facebook. Do I have to have a certain amount of friends to qualify?
A: No. Your entry is good whether you have 5 friends, 50 friends, 500 friends, or 5,000 friends. Anything looking like a dummy account, however, will not be deemed a valid entry. For example, if a FB account only has a few friends with little to no activity, that entry will not be valid. We ask that those who participate, and use the Facebook option, use an active and real account please.

Q: What happens if I share the petition on Facebook, but none of my friends sign it? Will my entry still count?
A: Yes, your entry will most certainly count, regardless if it is able to produce any signatures or not. What we are trying to do is reach out to people who are fans of Aliens and would want to support this cause. We understand if people are either not fans of Aliens or A:CM. The point is to get the message out there and try to give A:CM a better send-off at best, or receive closure at worst.

Q: I think you all are wasting your time with all of this. Why go through all this effort and trouble if Sega and/or Gearbox have already given up on the title?
A: Until an official announcement is made by Sega and/or Gearbox dropping support, there is still hope that a last stand for A:CM can be made. Even if these companies have moved on, by opening up a dialogue, we can at least find out if there are any future plans for the game and attain closure of some kind.

Q: It looks like everyone is tweeting the designated Sega representative with the same thing. Can I post something different?
A: Definitely. As long as it is A:CM related and involves the petition, a request for Bug Hunt DLC, a request for the SDK (mod tools), or an explanation on whether there will be any continued support for the game, anything that loosely falls under this umbrella will most certainly qualify.

Q: What happens if Sega officially announces that support for A:CM has been dropped during the promotion? Will you continue to give out prizes?
A: When and if this does occur, the promotion, as well as the petition, will unfortunately and sadly be retired at that point. Therefore, it’s important to participate in the earlier rounds because it helps increase the odds that you will have a chance at a prize. If support is dropped during one of the weeks, all entries up until that point will be honored, and will culminate with one last give-away.

CLIFF NOTES
-to thank everyone for their support, Hemicrania has graciously offered an A:CM desktop wallpaper for download at the following link: http://www.mostimpressive.nl/ACM-BugHunt/

-help promote the campaign by sharing the petition on Facebook and/or tweeting an A:CM related question to the designated Sega executive.

-If you do so, send a private message to Moosh verifying you have done so with links, and you will be entered into a raffle to win a code for 1600 Microsoft Points, which have a retail value of approximately $20 each, and can be used by you (or others) to buy games, music, movies, and tv shows on the Microsoft Xbox 360 console.

-If you win, you will receive your prize via private message and/or e-mail once the round finishes

-the prizes will be given away until an official announcement withdrawing support is made by Sega and/or Gearbox. So, to secure your chance of winning a prize, be sure to get your entry in early just in case.

-----------------------------------

SHARE & TWEET CONTEST WINNERS!!:
Round 1:
- PRJ_since1990 [GBX/AvPG Forum Member] -Check your email!
- RIOT|Stalkermaster [Steam Forum Member] -Check your email!

Round 2:

- cosmo_kraemer [Aliens Legacy Forum Member] - Check your email!
- robdog36 [Email entrant] - Check your email!

Round 3:
- PRJ_since1990 [GBX/AvPG Forum Member] -Check your email!

Round 4:

Round 5:
- cosmo_kraemer [Aliens Legacy Forum Member] -Check your email!

Round 6:

------------------------------------------

XENOMORPH WARRIOR CONTEST DETAILS:

I would like to announce the kick off the XENOMORPH WARRIOR Contest on Monday, October 21st, 2013!

The XENOMORPH WARRIOR Contest will run for 2 WEEKS! (Ends on Sunday, November 3rd, 2013!) The winner of the NEW NECA Xenomorph Warrior Series One Action Figure will be notified by email and announced in Sunday, November 3rd's update HERE in this post!

So grab your squad of Ultimate Bad Asses and dust off your copy of A:CM!, This is one drop on LV-426 you don't want to miss!

You will have SIX chances to WIN!
Here is what you must do:

For ONE entry:
Mode: Team Deathmatch
Actions: 10 Kills as Marine, 10 Kills as Alien (can be done separately, Doesn't have to be the same round)
*MUST PROVIDE PHOTOS OF SCOREBOARDS*

For ONE entry:
Mode: Extermination
Actions: 10 Eggs Destroyed

For ONE entry:
Mode: Escape
Actions: Beat 0:07:30 Escape time on Flushed Out and Emergency Evac maps.

For ONE entry:
Mode: Survivor
Actions: 15 Kills as Marine, Under 0:02:00 Genocide time as Alien on Condemned and Overrun maps. (doesn't have to be the same round)

For ONE entry:
Mode: Bug Hunt
Actions: Play a total of 17 hours COMBINED on Tribute on Ultimate Bad Ass in minimum of 5 games, no more than 10 games
*MUST PROVIDE 5-10 DIFFERENT SCOREBOARD PHOTOS*

For ONE entry:

Actions: Share petition in at least 3 different places (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Other forums)
*MUST PROVIDE LINKS SHOWING WHERE SHARED*

For entrants who perform ALL 6 actions, get to be formally called "Ultimate Bad Ass _(their username here)_ by me (<---Just for fun!)

To qualify for the contest, you MUST Private Message me, or EMAIL me at my email address, which is "mooshie1989(at)hotmail.com" with the necessary photos/links (can be screenshots or cellphone/digital photos, must be readable) for validation, As well as your EMAIL ADDRESS. Keep an eye on your emails afterwards, if you are the lucky winner I will need to ask for your Physical Mailing Address to send you the prize!

---------------------------------------------------

We have some NEW petition videos, courtesy of DaBeardedXENO of "Xenomorphic Coalition", Shev and wedgeGTX. Check out their youtube channels!

NEW Petition Videos!:

"Tribute to Tribute [Aliens: Colonial Marines]"
By: Shev
Link: http://youtu.be/PN5fh4qQv_E

"Why Bug Hunt Makes Sense [Aliens: Colonial Marines]"
By: DaBeardedXENO
Link: http://youtu.be/j6Tw7omd-NQ

"Aliens: Colonial Marines - Bug Hunt Petition (1986 Style Teaser)"
By: wedgeGTX
Link: http://youtu.be/oJ59ACXha24

Thank you so very much you guys, your videos rock!

Also! Check out this review Shev dug up of our beloved Bug Hunt! It's the first official review I've seen of Bug Hunt. A great read courtesy of "MP1st":
http://mp1st.com/2013/03/22/aliens-colo ... de-review/

---------------------------------------------------

[UPDATED OCTOBER 13TH, 2013]

Hey friends!

We are hard at work still for the cause!

This has been a HUGE week for the petition, with getting support from the talented guys at Demiurge, and Gearbox president Randy Pitchford. We still gotta push hard to finish the fight though! Please keep sending polite requests to SEGA! Here are some ways to contact them!

Sega Customer Support Ticket:
(Agents are available 9AM to 5PM Pacific Standard Time, Monday through Friday)
https://help.sega.com/anonymous_requests/new

Sega Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Sega

Sega Twitter:
https://twitter.com/SEGA

Sega A:CM Forum:
http://forums.sega.com/forumdisplay.php?89-Aliens&

In other news, I have personally reached out to the one and only "Sgt. Apone" (Al Matthews) for his approval. It was a small gesture we received, but approval all the same!

I am friends with Mr. Matthews on Facebook, and while he doesn't post much, he does love to hear from his fans, so if you are on Facebook, send him a nice Thank you for everything he's done for us since 1986! He's feeling a bit under the weather lately so that oughta cheer him right up!

-----------------------------------------------

(Note: Image says "MORE BUGHUNT" above "For Aliens: Colonial Marines")
*image created by hemicrania*

-------------------------------------------------

[UPDATED OCTOBER 7TH, 2013]

BIG News!!

It appears as if Demiurge is on board!

Quote:
Hey Everyone,

This is Josh. I was the Lead Designer on the Bug Hunt project here at Demiurge Studios. Today is my birthday and finding this petition is one of the best birthday gifts ever.

We love Aliens we loved working on this project and we would love to make more!

Keep playing, keep getting signatures and who knows what might happen!

You heard the man! Let's keep at it!

Be sure to share your excitement with them at their Facebook page as well, which you can find here:

https://www.facebook.com/DemiurgeStudios

As well as their General Discussion thread:

http://www.demiurgestudios.com/community/viewthread/2272/

Also sent a Massive email to all the people the petition is aimed at, first response came from Randy Pitchford himself!

Quote:
Thanks for the info and links and care - I'll sign the petition, too!

- Randy

Congratulations everyone!

Dave Flamburis has also signed the petition!

That's 3 signed Devs, with Randy committed to signing!

-------------------------------

[UPDATED OCTOBER 6TH, 2013]

First up, I want to congratulate EVERYONE on reaching the 250 signature milestone!
Since we have reached this milestone, we would like to go ahead and email any gaming media sites about our petition!

You can help us by finding contact emails for any gaming news site you think might be interested. Big sites, small sites, ANY site!
Post email addresses/links in this thread or PM me directly please!

Move it out, Move it out, Move it out!

--------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR WALLPAPERS:
http://www.mostimpressive.nl/ACM-BugHunt/

--------------------------------------------------
[UPDATED AUGUST 24TH, 2013]

Hey everyone!!

A very good friend has finished writing our petition, and they did an excellent job combining their opinion, my opinion and the opinions of the A:CM Community regarding the possibility of more Bug Hunt DLC.

If you'd like to see more content for A:CM's Bug Hunt mode, please take some time to read, understand and sign our petition. Leave your own thoughts in the comments and if you have any ideas to share, please feel free to do so in this thread :)

SIGN HERE

And spread the word!

Thanks for your support!

-------------------------------------------------------------
[ORIGINAL POST]
Hey friends!

So I'd like to think that the petition we did for Playable Females was very respectful, supportive and friendly towards Gearbox and SEGA. I would like to get your thoughts on if I'd be pushing it to make another petition in the same fashion but directed at more content for A:CM, such as everyone's favourite, more Bug Hunt maps!

We are fast approaching the last planned DLC, the campaign add on which will bring us 4 new chapters (or missions) which is coming in the next month or two (between now and the end of August)

I feel that this would draw negative attention away from the lawsuits and such and put positive attention back on A:CM. I don't think we should feed negativity and expect positive action. We need to give positivity to get positive results.

The three main requests for A:CM that I have come across are

- More Bug Hunt maps: Many people feel that Bug Hunt is everything A:CM should have been. It seems to be everyone's favourite mode and they'd love for there to be more variety.
- Make Bug Hunt maps playable in all modes: Everyone LOVES the Bug Hunt maps we have, which are "Tribute" (the colony in ALIENS) "Broadside" (the Sephora) and "Mercenary" (the Weyland Yutani Research Facility outside of the derelict). There is so much detail and the maps are huge.
- More Marine Customization: The customization had a great start but fans have made tons of brilliant suggestions to really make our Multiplayer characters better represent ourselves and the Colonial Marines. Things like more emblems, more heads for the females, helmets for the females, field caps, racal headsets, Dropship helmets, flightsuits, smartgun armour, no armour, unrolled sleeves, etc...

I thought about maybe contacting the people who created the environments in the films to get their support for more maps as well

Thoughts??

Read the AL Charter Rules & Regulations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i3gd9QUyIqI_6rfk8kpxspbKU-JT4MBAjLPxfCkvGJ8

Last edited by Moosh89 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:26 pm, edited 21 times in total.

Post subject: Re: A:CM | Petition for more content
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:31 pm 
reload

Service Number: A03/TQ3.0.12136E1
Great Idee!
Agree to use this opprtunity for us and Gearbox/SEGA.

-Frank

GERCM - Executive Officer (XO)
UKCM Foreign Legion: The Deviant Dragoons

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:50 pm 
Dirty Bird

Service Number: A07/TQ0.0.82154E1
i would sign it and try to spread the word....sounds great....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:56 am 
I honestly haven't played A:CM in a looong time...I'll play the new chapters and thats probably it. :(

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:16 pm 
Jigoku e masshigura

Service Number: A06/TQ0.0.32122E1
I've been playing Bug Hunt almost exclusively with friends I met online since it came out. We'd love to have some more bug hunt maps, along with all the other suggestions you mentioned. If that were to happen I'm sure everyone who loves the coop multiplayer maps would continue playing A:CM a lot longer than they might otherwise.

Moosh, if you can get a message to the right people, I'll gladly add my 2 cents, if it'll help.

I don't know if this would be possible, but I really wish they'd correct the hit detection issues in the basic game mechanics. I'm sure everyone has had weapon-launched grenades blow up in their faces while trying to fire over low obstructions or beside doorways, other players, etc... In real life it wouldn't happen like that, and it really shouldn't be happening in the game either! :|

I love the SHARP rifle I picked up recently, but the same problem happens unexpectedly, and at some of the worst times when using it. Even when aiming down the sights, at a target within a clear field of fire, if there's anything in front of me or even to the sides (like a sentry gun), the damn thing blows up in my face... when it should go right on target! It gets pretty frustrating after a while, especially during bug hunt battles on ultimate badass difficulty! :evil: If they could tweak the hit detection mechanics to make it more precise it would be a huge improvement and really add to the overall fun factor. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:23 am 
Mobile Mayhem

Cool, thanks everyone!

Mudshark, I believe that some of those issues have been semi-fixed by a hotfix, or so I hear :) but we will bring it up!

Read the AL Charter Rules & Regulations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i3gd9QUyIqI_6rfk8kpxspbKU-JT4MBAjLPxfCkvGJ8

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:56 pm 
BOHICA

Service Number: A05/TQ2.0.82134E1
absolutely moosh:)

Private
UKCM
42 rgmt, 1st Bttln,
Hadrian's Wall.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:58 pm 

Service Number: A02/TQ2.0.82144E1
ive been playing colonial marines online constantly since its been out.bug hunt is the bomb.crazy good levels. more bug hunt and less wayland yutani sissy boys.this ant cod.

life is for the living.....take it and run people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:57 pm 
Mobile Mayhem

Just got a reply back from my to be partner for this cause

We're gonna wait a few weeks til he's done his course so he can focus more on this

I'll keep you all updated, thanks for the support!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:22 pm 

it deserves a bit longer.gearbox attempted to screw sega and used their money for gearboxes own borderlands 2 which sucks. colonial marines was out sourced for over 6 years so yes a fix on a fix on a fix is still A FIX!. the story has holes...the graphics look 3 years old even with the patches and the collision has....issues but online!!!. When your separated from your squad and that tracker starts pinging but you dare not stop and look at it because thats when you get dead. You hear a hiss and evade and turn and then you make a xeno eat your pulsey....its awesome.sod the single player......if they just made a multiplayer with a shed load of maps a la left for dead this would of been a hit. I think the major problem for the game was that alot of gamers just arnt as devoted to the aliens universe as alot of us. Why should they care?. Gearbox should of just said future marines take on aliens....go play online with the maps we have given you and make your own stories.It works for counterstrike and look how popular that game has always been. I for one will always look back at the 5 months of colonial marines online play ive had so far with a glint in my eye. tHE TRADGIC THING IS I THINK THIS MAY BE THE LAST COLONIAL MARINES GAME ATTEMPTED.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:34 pm 
Harvester of Sorrow

Service Number: A04/TQ1.0.32156E1
I think it deserves a sequel, not extra content.

They need to re-think the whole game, maybe even get it done by another company.

An amazing sequel would sell better than a slightly improved exsisting game, one which most players won't even play.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:48 pm 

OK IM DOWN WITH THAT.ok how about at the end of colonial when bishop says we have it all the game cuts to the surviving forces left on the planet.this really bugged me about the game. marines dont leave men behind but clearly there were others there and im sure someone survived.the sequel picks up with one of the last combat squads playing a rear guard action in order to let winters and co to get weyland good.whats left of weyland see that they are beat and retreat on planet to lick their wounds.Your character (a sarg) eventually meets up with an LT who shows them the last communication from the original cast who are after wayland. The remaining marines are told to fortify and await rescue. Loader fights done properly are needed. I want to fly and man the gun on an apc. I want last stand moments and alone in the dark moments. See i can do a better f in story than gearbox.....SHOW ME THE MONEY FOOLs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:38 pm 
Site Admin

Service Number: A06/TQ2.0.65181E6
Just to clarify, there's already a thread that you can bash Gearbox in.
THIS thread is for discussing new DLC.

And, I thought Duke Nukrm Forever was the worst game of all time?

:)

http://www.rookscastle.com
http://www.alchemyarms.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:32 pm 
Mobile Mayhem

There are still a few devs (one who is in charge of all the DLC) who are amped right up still :)

I wouldn't write it off just yet. There's still potential if we show support instead of bashing it all of the time :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:40 pm 
Pint of AB negative please

Service Number: A09/TQ2.0.12136E1
People are still doing the Negative stuff as you put it, i even see a petition recently where people were trying to get the courts to order Gearbox to refund money to those that were not satisfied

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:58 pm 
Harvester of Sorrow

Service Number: A04/TQ1.0.32156E1
Just to clarify: I wasn't bashing it, just viewing things from a marketing and sales point of view.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:40 am 
Mobile Mayhem

Haha, there's so many petitions flying around for this game, that's kind of why I made this post. I'm not saying I know how to do it right, I'm not saying the others are doing it wrong, but I wanted to know if I should bother trying again.

So far it's a major go-ahead. I even brought it up to one of the lead DLC devs, who sounded excited about it :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:07 am 
Dirty Bird

Service Number: A07/TQ0.0.82154E1
i think alot of people would be down for this. i say go for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:10 am 

i think there are allot of people out there who would love some more dlc.the story does need tying up and thats easily done (see what i wrote above for instants) but its online that the game could shine for a bit longer. Ive noticed its super hard to get onto any games with the new maps and i know others are having the same problems.I was on it for 4 hours the other night and not one of the frankly lovely new maps came up for deathmatch.The processor was done really well from aliens and i want to play it.perhaps a dedicated link for new map games only like a wheel of fortune that you get in cod (rodent spits) where you play deathmatch then survivor then somein else.bughunt needs a 'search all levels of difficulty' option as it takes a while to find a game in that sometimes.
oh ps i wasnt bashing gearbox before so sorry if i gave that impression....if i was to i would have done a better job of it lol. Seriously though i think alot at gearbox were just piggy in the middle. I cant see ALL of them saying 'lets realese colonial marines we've done a good job.surly someone was like hangon...are you kidding!
More bug hunt and easier match setup for the new ones.I'd be quite happy to leave the single player twitching in distress on the floor after its had a good kicking.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:14 pm 
Ready to Rock & Roll!

Service Number: A08/TQ2.0.72136E1
The problem with not finding any multiplayer games is that nobody is playing it anymore. :wink:

"I'd like to die at the age of 80 in my own bed, with a belly full of wine and a girl's mouth around my c**k."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:39 pm 

not true atal ...its alive and very much kicking on xbox 360 .literally just came off a three hour sesh before my night duty.epic game of bug hunt on hardened with 3 players and did all rounds.had loads of games on deathmatch but guess what? no new maps were played.also ripleys pulse rifle is quite literally the best back up weapon ever.....WORD.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:57 pm 
Site Admin

Service Number: A06/TQ2.0.65181E6
nocternus wrote:
People are still doing the Negative stuff as you put it, i even see a petition recently where people
were trying to get the courts to order Gearbox to refund money to those that were not satisfied

I believe the lawsuit was regarded as frivolous and dismissed.

If they issued refunds to everyone who was dissatisfied, many companies would have been bankrupted years ago.
I didn't like Alien 3 in the theater, but I didn't get my money back either. :)

http://www.rookscastle.com
http://www.alchemyarms.com

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:06 pm 
Pint of AB negative please

Service Number: A09/TQ2.0.12136E1
Russ Krook III wrote:
nocternus wrote:
People are still doing the Negative stuff as you put it, i even see a petition recently where people
were trying to get the courts to order Gearbox to refund money to those that were not satisfied

I believe the lawsuit was regarded as frivolous and dismissed.

If they issued refunds to everyone who was dissatisfied, many companies would have been bankrupted years ago.
I didn't like Alien 3 in the theater, but I didn't get my money back either. :)

Oh im not saying I agree as I like the game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:08 pm 
Rip Steakface

Service Number: A06/TQ0.0.42152G1
I'd like to see more arsenal upgrades, because I've got a buttload of commendations from leveling up and nothing left to spend them on. XD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:28 pm 
Ready to Rock & Roll!

Service Number: A08/TQ2.0.72136E1
Last dlc out in a week:

viewtopic.php?p=207095#p207095

"I'd like to die at the age of 80 in my own bed, with a belly full of wine and a girl's mouth around my c**k."