The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:20 pm 
Pint of AB negative please

Service Number: A09/TQ2.0.12136E1
Kris-el

Post subject: Re: Colonial Marines PLAYSTATION 3 on the ready line!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:05 am 
The 8th Passenger

Just played a 4 player co-op campaign there! Fkn badass man!

Correction on my PSN it's britoonz!! Get adding marines!! HOORAH!!!

Bri

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:11 am 
Dresser of Nerds

I've never really been into Deathmatch Multiplayer, but I'm really enjoying it in this game!

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:26 am 
The 8th Passenger

Add me Spat!!

Bri

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:45 am 

nick-a-tron

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:19 pm 
Rip Steakface

Service Number: A06/TQ0.0.42152G1
aceofspades604

Looking to complete the "Back in the Game" challenge of reviving 5 teammates in co-op.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:23 pm 
Jigoku e masshigura

Service Number: A06/TQ0.0.32122E1
Shock Wave wrote:
aceofspades604

Looking to complete the "Back in the Game" challenge of reviving 5 teammates in co-op.

You mean "Back On Your Feet", following "Carry a Big Stick"? That can actually be completed solo. If you have two controllers, just invite a second player (can be a clone of yourself) to join you in a private Campaign co-op match (split screen) and shoot player 2 to down him/her, then revive. Rinse & repeat till you hit 5, easy as pie! Or you could do it as part of a team if you prefer doing it that way. It's all good fun. :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:43 pm 
Rip Steakface

Mudshark wrote:
Shock Wave wrote:
aceofspades604

You mean "Back On Your Feet", following "Carry a Big Stick"? That can actually be completed solo. If you have two controllers, just invite a second player (can be a clone of yourself) to join you in a private Campaign co-op match (split screen) and shoot player 2 to down him/her, then revive. Rinse & repeat till you hit 5, easy as pie! Or you could do it as part of a team if you prefer doing it that way. It's all good fun. :mrgreen:

Ah, cool. Did not know that. This is actually the first console game I've ever done online multiplayer with. Thanks muchly! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:37 am 
I'm TLantMAGNUS on Ps3...add me...please! lol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:11 pm 
Jigoku e masshigura

Shock Wave wrote:
Mudshark wrote:
Shock Wave wrote:
aceofspades604

Ah, cool. Did not know that. This is actually the first console game I've ever done online multiplayer with. Thanks muchly! :)

No problem, glad to help! I'm mainly a solo story/campaign gamer myself. I'm having lots of fun at the moment just replaying different parts of the story to level up, hunt for collectibles, and complete challenges. Have yet to play with anyone here online in multiplayer mayhem... saving that for later. :D Anyway, I'd enjoy playing some story missions with anyone who'd like a partner. Not quite ready for 'Ultimate Badass" difficulty level yet (but soon)... I'd be down for playing anything up to "Hardened" level if anyone's game, though. (XP bonus is definitely worth it). :mrgreen:

PSN tag is: Mudshark-USCMC :delta:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:01 pm 

I'm down for any campaign team-up or multiplayer boosting. (Some of those challenges are damn near impossible.) Let me know when!

My ID is CTFD118

- HUMVEE Driver

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:00 pm 
Ready to Rock & Roll!

Service Number: A08/TQ2.0.72136E1
Shock Wave wrote:
Mudshark wrote:
Shock Wave wrote:
aceofspades604

Also, noticed that some/all of the multiplayer challenges can be done in coop story campaign.

e.g. Kill two enemies with one shotgun blast.
Had both campaign and online challenges to do, was playing coop with BurntKona, shot some Xenos and both challenges completed at the same time. 8)

"I'd like to die at the age of 80 in my own bed, with a belly full of wine and a girl's mouth around my c**k."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:02 pm 
Jigoku e masshigura

That's really great to know, Steve! I managed to clear all of the Campaign and 27 of the Marine challenges so far playing solo, but haven't started on the multiplayer list yet. Guess I'd better get the preliminary ones out of the way first. Some of the last ones on that list will most definitely have to be done with lots of help! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:55 pm 
Rip Steakface

Okay, I'm stymied on the "Stand Your Ground" challenge to kill a crusher with the service pistol. Anyone have some advice or willing to help out? I can be on tomorrow, 5 March, from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm EST.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:51 pm 
Ready to Rock & Roll!

Shock Wave wrote:
Okay, I'm stymied on the "Stand Your Ground" challenge to kill a crusher with the service pistol. Anyone have some advice or willing to help out? I can be on tomorrow, 5 March, from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm EST.

Probably best in a private match in team deathmatch and the Last Hope map, as that has a Crusher spawn point at both ends of the main corridor with the APC in the middle of it.
You should weaken the crusher with a few firebomb grenades first, then finish it off with the pistol. :)

"I'd like to die at the age of 80 in my own bed, with a belly full of wine and a girl's mouth around my c**k."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:09 pm 
Rip Steakface

PVB wrote:
Shock Wave wrote:

Probably best in a private match in team deathmatch and the Last Hope map, as that has a Crusher spawn point at both ends of the main corridor with the APC in the middle of it.
You should weaken the crusher with a few firebomb grenades first, then finish it off with the pistol. :)

Is there a certain number of people that you have to have in the match? Because with only two people doing one-on-on it wasn't letting me spawn the crusher.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:16 pm 
Ready to Rock & Roll!

Me and BurntKona managed it.

The Crusher only seemed to spawn with about 3 minutes left to go on the level, so we only ever managed one Crusher per round, IIRC.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:59 pm 
Rip Steakface

PVB wrote:
Me and BurntKona managed it.

The Crusher only seemed to spawn with about 3 minutes left to go on the level, so we only ever managed one Crusher per round, IIRC.

Got it thanks! :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:00 am 

Anyone have nothing better to do on a Saturday and want to play tonight? I'll be on about 10:30 Eastern Time.

My ID is CTFD118

- HUMVEE Driver

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:15 pm 
BOHICA

Service Number: A05/TQ2.0.82134E1
The only Aliens game I have just now is AvP, but I do also play socom, red dead redemption, dead nation etc, : Alphafuryan1

Private
UKCM
42 rgmt, 1st Bttln,
Hadrian's Wall.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:47 am 
I'll try and add you Humvee.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:54 pm 

PSN- Rex_Equinox