The discussion of the Alien series of films and the props used in them is the aim, but if it's got Big Bugs and Big Guns, then they are welcome too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:54 am 

Service Number: A12/TQ0.0.92155G1
My gamertag is John Mon3y. Anyone feel free to add me and invite me if you see me on, I'll accept you and join.

I'll also need someone to join my party at least once so I can get that one achievement.

Post subject: Re: Colonial Marines X-Box Game ON THE READY LINE!!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:05 am 

Service Number: A06/TQ2.0.72123E1
You can add gamertag Chall70 to the list, available for A:CM on an irregular basis (mostly weekends).
Maybe I have low standards, but I don't really get all the Haters out there re: A:CM. Every space-based FPS has been ripping off Aliens for years, now we have something that looks good and set in that time and universe. I am enjoying it.
OTOH outside of COD:zombie maps, I don't spend much time gaming.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:42 pm 
Ready to Rock & Roll!

Service Number: A08/TQ2.0.72136E1
So, anyone up for trying out the new multiplayer maps?

I went online earlier and couldn't find one game in any mode. :|

I cn do Tues, Weds and Friday evenings/nights this week, along with late on Saturday and any time Sunday.

"I'd like to die at the age of 80 in my own bed, with a belly full of wine and a girl's mouth around my c**k."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:09 pm 

I've kinda missed the Drop ship - anyone still playing - wanna play this - I'll even get the Stasis Interrupted DLC is people are up for it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:52 am 

I'm always looking to play but none of you guys are ever on when I am, except Burnt Kona. :(

Read it here!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6120506/1/Aliens-Heart-of-Darkness

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:34 pm 
Dirty Bird

Service Number: A07/TQ0.0.82154E1
Garrowan i see you log on all the time its just im playing something else i guess if people want to do a gaming weekend on this i would be down i miss the days of AL playing as one on there. and our ticks and jumping Xenos getting the challenges done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:06 pm 

Service Number: A02/TQ2.0.82144E1
ive been playing this since release and can say this is my cod as of late.grinded through the challenges in the first few days back in march and still cant get enough.add me for the new maps because NO one ever seems to have them and i love the reactor level....it looks and plays so well.

life is for the living.....take it and run people.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:28 pm 
Ready to Rock & Roll!

Service Number: A08/TQ2.0.72136E1
Judging from the last half a dozen posts, there are still a few of us with the game and wanting to play.

I'm after a few challenges, but willing to do some bug hunt or other online stuff as well. :)

So how about fixing a time this weekend?

Bearing in mind a few in the US, a suggested start time would be 10pm BST (5pm ET?) on Saturday.

Guessing a few need to add each other as friends, so let's start a gamertag ready line:

Ready Line
PVBuk

"I'd like to die at the age of 80 in my own bed, with a belly full of wine and a girl's mouth around my c**k."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:58 am 
Mobile Mayhem

Service Number: A10/TQ1.O.32157E1
Hey guys!

I have a request for those on 360!

A very nice friend of mine has offered to help us with the petition for more content for A:CM. We have asked him to help us make a kick ass video of why Bug Hunt is so great. He needs 3 partners to help him out!

Here is a message he has posted:

Quote:
Hey everyone it's my first post here, so I'm not sure how things work but I was told to post this here so I am doing so.

I am the maker of the YouTube video that Moosh and JustaGrunt are using to help this campaign. JustaGrunt came to me with another video idea but I need help with this one. The video will feature 4 player co-op in Bughunt on the highest difficulty the players skill set can manage. I've been requested to use movie accurate weapons and feature all movie characters.

So the point of this post is for a "call to arms" for 3 other people who can meet these guidelines and are willing to help make this video and help the petition. Naturally we can't all expect to run pulse rifles and survive, but JustaGrunt has requested it to stay somewhat in the vein of the movie. I don't want you to feel limited in your loadouts, but please none of the crazy non-canon stuff.

This is for Xbox 360 players only sorry.

We need someone for each movie character Hicks, Apone, Hudson, and Drake.

These are what we need for each role.

Hicks: Have one of your loadout slots be his shotgun.
Apone: normal Pulse rifle without the accelerator attachment. (I will cover this one)
Hudson: I'd say use his Pulse rifle but we all know it sucks...but if you want to power through it and take one for the team please do!
Drake: Grab every smart gun we come across, since he has the smartgun armor on this will look pretty rad.

Thats all we need in each "class", so feel free to try things in your loadouts so long as it's movie accurate-ish.

JustaGrunt also wants us to push for a "Fight to the death" in operations on tribute. Since this is a classic scene this will help showcase why exactly BugHunt is awesome! We don't have to finish all 30 waves on each map, just got to get enough footage so i can edit together an awesome video.

I want to give this my A game but I can't do it alone, I need YOU and two others to help me. I don't want this to be some half-assed video of me camping with 2 turrets, that would be very boring and a huge disservice to this petition and to BugHunt itself. Please help, Moosh and JustaGrunt are counting on me and I don't want to screw this up. I can't reward you in any way except any fame you may gain from being featured in the video. But if you do join you'll help this petition in a big way.

Again this is for xbox 360 version only. The session will take place on tuesday September 24th at 6 P.M. central time and run until we get a fair amount of footage. If you wish to take part in this please message my gamertag DaBeardedXeno and tell me where your're from and we will pick and choose who plays what when we are in the lobby.

Sorry for this monster post, and sorry if it's kinda out of place. I was told to post it here so more people will see it, and it's somewhat relevant to the topic.

Thank you if your're still reading this. I hope we can at least fill some of the spots. If the time doesn't work for you but another does please let me know. We can delay it if we need to but it must be done VERY soon. Please don't make me do this by myself, good people like Moosh and JustaGrunt deserve far better work than that.

Thanks
-DaBeardedXeno

I would be forever thankful if some of you could help out!!

Message him on XBOX Live if you're interested!

Also here is his awesome YouTube Channel!:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfnzMGptWHRtUSwYaczJWAQ

Read the AL Charter Rules & Regulations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i3gd9QUyIqI_6rfk8kpxspbKU-JT4MBAjLPxfCkvGJ8

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:17 am 
Dirty Bird

Moosh i would to help but the time is not good for me right after we would start i have to go pick up the wife from class. if you could ask him if he could do it over the weekend then i would be down....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:04 pm 
Mobile Mayhem

Service Number: A10/TQ1.O.32157E1
I will let him know, Chris, Thanks!

Maybe message him on XBOX Live as well. I don't have a 360 anymore so I can't

Read the AL Charter Rules & Regulations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i3gd9QUyIqI_6rfk8kpxspbKU-JT4MBAjLPxfCkvGJ8

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:16 pm 
Dirty Bird

will do when i have the chance